Parsons

Qatar105 reviews

Clear

Found 30 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,005 reviews

Good Company with Bad Representation in Gulf

The culture of corporate in the Gulf is constricting and does not provide much of an opportunity for growth to young professionals, Parsons is no exception.

Pros

Collabrative work culture

Cons

Little to no chance in career progression

Good company to work . however some staff members are not cooperative. Relationship with clients, Parsons need to be improved. Interviewer should hired better staff.

One of the best Employer to work for in the Region

Workplace culture is collaborative and when you are struct, you get full support from the discipline leaders. In addition, Parsons prefer to re-engage former employees

Pros

Good corporate support

Amazingly Good

Parsons has Amazing Work Culture, Employee Friendly. Was really Lucky to Work in Parsons. If anyone gets job offer, They should not think twice and need to Join.

Parsons is employers of choice.

The top management treat us as number 1 asset of the company. I learned a lot from the online health, safety & environment training and management training every year. Top management is leading by good example. The hardest part of my job when an accident to one of my projects which i consumed a lot of time in finding the root cause of the accident. The enjoyable part of the job when the top management recognized our team when we completed our others without lost time accident.

Pros

Employees were so professional.

Fast paced work

Fast Paced Work culture, great projects to work, good work responsibility, great team, high work pressure, official work hours 48 hours a week in middle east, end up working 70 hours a week including weekends due to constant work pressure, paid overtime.

Nice working envorinment with good team work

Reviewing and preparing Contractor's Interim in first and second week of every month, writing comments on RFIT's on daily basis. Doing job with responsibility as a Professional. good support from the management when-ever is required. Nice culture at workplace. sometimes having little bit more work load. when certifying the Payments and finalizing Variations Cost Estimates.

Productive and learning workplace

I had a wonderful time with Parsons and wish to rejoin the company. I worked for three years on two different projects there and learnt a lot. I liked its working culture and management style.

Professional work environment

Very professional work environment, professional and experienced staff, professional approach of work, helpful colleagues always ready to assist or share the experience.

Productive and fun place to work

Work 8 hrs a day, learned a lot from everyone & training provided, good management support, workplace culture is great, and I have a great experience in Parsons and highly recommend to anyone.

Well Established Company

Diverse international workforce, Well established system of job circulation Many opportunities to learn through online in house courses and seminars High workplace culture with incentives for socializing through various events, sports competitions etc.

Pros

Health Insurance, Company Discounts

Cons

Average Salaries

Very professional colleague, very family oriented, A class when it comes to Safety, plus a lot of Sports activities to join to.

The day to day you will regularly encounter at work is a high demand for quality and standard. Having said that, you will learn a lot from it in due course of time that is very beneficial to your career growth. Management treats their employees with a proper decorum that you will feel like you are as important to them. Colleagues highly follow what is in our Company protocol towards proper ethics regardless of your position, culture, and religion. Basically, the hardest part of the job is the stage where you are in your adjustment period. About the work itself, I could say the most difficult task is the easy task but it becomes difficult only because you are overwhelmed by it like everything are urgent. The most enjoyable yet fulfilling feelings are the challenges and the fulfillment of your goals and a bunch of lessons learned and the people who help you to be a better and more mature individual in your career.

Pros

The Engineers showing good vibes. Acknowledging every department that excels, Seniors give free lunch once a month during the first 2 years or so of the Project.

Cons

Sometimes is the result of inevitable circumstances

Working with them is a privilege

I have been working at Parsons Corporation in full-time bases. (More than 6 years). Good working environment. Social culture. Security. But moneywise not recommend.

Pros

Great work experience, smart individuals.

Cons

Long Hours

Very Good

The typical day work includes site inspection, progress or technical meetings, safety inspection and regular visits to stakeholders. the work culture is amazing

My personal work challenges ,experience and objectives

A typical day is the HSE weekly meeting when we sit together with our management and highlighted the challenge we encounter during the week and we all working as panel to solve the issues. Also, I have learned that always there are mechanism to overcome the challenges on through vital communication with concerned departments and use the safe easy working manner and "managements" skills and approach to accomplish the tasks. For workplace culture I have had experience due to course to dealing with diversity on multi-nationalities deployed on workplaces and how I can manage the working environment to produce safe system of work by coordinating with construction team, HSE team and other involved personnel's at workplaces. The hardest part of my job that I have faced is related to Contractor's management commitment towards their HSE obligations as I have always maintained the efforts to improve their HSE culture where is needed. The most enjoyable part of my job when we achieved our HSE objectives for instance achieve 5 Million safe man hours without injury.

excellent job

good work life culture competitive benefits exposure to learn consistent improvements and growth cooperation good response communication integrity knowledge

I have been working at Make Positive full-time (more than 5 years) Great people at all levels of the company - everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together in accomplishing the mission. The CEO,President and Management team are highly Motivated which brings much positive energy in the whole team. This is the definition of what a team should be. I have never come across such company who has all the great qualities of Culture, Management, Career Advancement and Selfless people under a same roof.

Pros

Great atmosphere and place to further your career. Cons

Cons

Location is great, and atmosphere is phenomenal.

Installation of lighting fixtures

Everyday I performed an usual task to inspect all works in the site. What I have learned is that we should be patience whenever challenges comes out of your task. Even the management will work with you hand in hand. In a task which involves different nationalities we should be respectful with each other with regards to our own work ethics and culture. The hardest part of a job is when some of your colleagues have a different opinion on what you are doing. But the most enjoyable is when you finally realized the hard works pay off.

Pros

Friendly management

Cons

Rude contractor

Good Work place for a perfect project Management

Its a exciting place to start the work every day. Be adaptable to the client requirements. The management is supportive. Its a team which keeps us to going. To travel to my work place. working with a multinational team.

Pros

good work culture

Cons

very demanding

Excellent Company & great opportunities for growth.

All the employees are highly skilled, fun to work with, helpful and passionate about their work. I think this is the most significant factor that makes Parsons a great place to work.

Excellent

Excellent. Very good International company. Working in very comfortable environment, professional superiors. Achieved & developed Interface Coordination skills, coordination with various management. Building a good relationship with my co-worker in achieving goals. Hardest part of job - Nothing much. always dealing to achieve and complete task on time. Most enjoyable part of job - Accomplished responsibilities on time. Exceeds expectation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parsons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Parsons
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?