Parsons

Site Engineer4 reviews
Qatar4 reviews

3.4Job Security & Advancement

Informative feed back required

I am already terminated from parsons, expecting a fair job in Doha My notice period end on 18/07/2017, still waiting in Qatar for new jobs I can join at any time

Cons

Health Care

Installation of lighting fixtures

Everyday I performed an usual task to inspect all works in the site. What I have learned is that we should be patience whenever challenges comes out of your task. Even the management will work with you hand in hand. In a task which involves different nationalities we should be respectful with each other with regards to our own work ethics and culture. The hardest part of a job is when some of your colleagues have a different opinion on what you are doing. But the most enjoyable is when you finally realized the hard works pay off.

Pros

Friendly management

Cons

Rude contractor

Good working people but not the mid management

Good working staff. very good on safety issues but not on the management level. workers on my level are good and excellent but not the mid managers. they seem to be lacking of experience in the actual management specially on dealings with their subcontractors.

Pros

good working condition.

Cons

does not have the ability to control and manage their contractors, poor quality of being the construction managers.

the most enjoyable part of my job

The most enjoyable part of my job is during the preparation of works on the part of the contractor such as in concreting of structures. Prior to concreting I see to it that everything is in accordance with the approved plans and specifications. I thoroughly checked every details of rebar installations, stability of the formworks, quality of materials to be used, adequacy of equipment and manpower to be utilized, and most importantly the safety of everybody.I every job or undertaking, I want everything to be perfectly executed to avoid losses in terms of money and time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parsons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits