Parsons

Parsons Employee Reviews for Senior Electrical Engineer

Senior Electrical Engineer3 reviews
Qatar3 reviews

3.8Pay & Benefits

hard working with excellent connivance

it was a fun being aa active key team member, delivering a large scale infrastructure project on behalf of the client. my job was a combination of technical review and approval of design, management of the major appointed design consultants, supervision consultants as well as providing recommendations for determination to the client.

Great Company to work with. Safety is priority.

Working with Parsons has molded me well (technical, project and construction management). Good camaraderie with multinational employee. The Project Sr. Resident Engineer is very supportive and concern with his employees.

Pros

Yearly salary increment, Systematic and Care for Employees, Supportive TM & HR

Cons

Project base contract but possibility of project re assignment, Work pressure

Parsons International Limited is a most standard and professional company I have ever worked with

The day would ideally start with a Safety Moment. The learning curve raises high day by day with the interaction with Clients. Management support to implement the core values is immense. Co workers are just down to earth individuals to make up a good team. The hardest rather I would call it challenging part of the job is to seek the customer satisfaction and the most enjoyable part of the job is the "job well delivered"

Pros

Safety first

Cons

Long Work Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parsons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Parsons Reviews by Location

• Parsons
  • Senior Electrical Engineer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?