Parsons

Inspector6 reviews
Qatar6 reviews

3.8Pay & Benefits

good company

good company , but salary is little bit low, base on the project we can get some overtime benefit, some time if project change salary is reduce base of client pay.

Parsons international is very good origination

If topical work parsons helps all the time.We have many courses only in Parsons website and office training.Good management.Workplace good management if have any tuff effect work parsons manager will help.

Pros

Materials inspector

Cons

Na

Excellent company with job security.

Parsons International is one of the best consulting company in the World being in the construction industry long time ago. It has projects in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Europe, South and North America, and other places where their expertise are needed. Parsons International engaged in various development such as in roads, bridges, and highway construction; micro-tunneling for sewer and water lines; oil and gas; airports and terminals; and other horizontal and vertical projects. Parsons International is very much concerned about the safety of its employees, contractors and sub-contractors, the public, especially the environments. Management is excellent especially in paying salaries on time. For my more than 5 years in the company, I did not experience a late salary but always on time or ahead.

Materrials inspector

I found this company is good company . salary schedule is very good and management is good. Over all this company is good .Quality and safety system is good.

Pros

Celebration of Eid and safety program

Cons

long term

Work environment

About the project work infrastructure development in industrial area "Doha Expressway(p12)-Al muntazah interchanges and utilities network also involved.My best experience in pmb asphalt work intermediate and wearing course on the deck&under the bridge.Also I learned about different type of snag list preparation.Parsons management it is one of the best in the world.My co-workers are very co-operative and lovable persons.The hardest part of the job is day and night work timing due to the opening of new bride(1.8 KM longest bridge in Doha).Almost all time our work environment is enjoyable only

Parsons International Professional Engineering Company

I m Working with parsons International Since 3.5 years. I Found Parsons International in very professional & Experienced Engineering Firm for Project management, Project Design & Project Supervision. Parsons International have qualified & professional engineers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parsons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits