Parsons

Parsons Employee Reviews for Environmental Health Officer

Environmental Health Officer2 reviews
Qatar2 reviews

3.8Pay & Benefits

My personal work challenges ,experience and objectives

A typical day is the HSE weekly meeting when we sit together with our management and highlighted the challenge we encounter during the week and we all working as panel to solve the issues. Also, I have learned that always there are mechanism to overcome the challenges on through vital communication with concerned departments and use the safe easy working manner and "managements" skills and approach to accomplish the tasks. For workplace culture I have had experience due to course to dealing with diversity on multi-nationalities deployed on workplaces and how I can manage the working environment to produce safe system of work by coordinating with construction team, HSE team and other involved personnel's at workplaces. The hardest part of my job that I have faced is related to Contractor's management commitment towards their HSE obligations as I have always maintained the efforts to improve their HSE culture where is needed. The most enjoyable part of my job when we achieved our HSE objectives for instance achieve 5 Million safe man hours without injury.

Good

Working hours is 08 per day. I learned a lot on HSE field and management system. Our team is good and cooperate me on HSE issue

Pros

Monthly Free Lunch

Cons

Some time I extend up to 10 hours as required

Jobs at Parsons