Parsons

Parsons Employee Reviews in Doha

Doha78 reviews

Good Company with Bad Representation in Gulf

The culture of corporate in the Gulf is constricting and does not provide much of an opportunity for growth to young professionals, Parsons is no exception.

Pros

Collabrative work culture

Cons

Little to no chance in career progression

Amazingly Good

Parsons has Amazing Work Culture, Employee Friendly. Was really Lucky to Work in Parsons. If anyone gets job offer, They should not think twice and need to Join.

Great Company to work with. Safety is priority.

Working with Parsons has molded me well (technical, project and construction management). Good camaraderie with multinational employee. The Project Sr. Resident Engineer is very supportive and concern with his employees.

Pros

Yearly salary increment, Systematic and Care for Employees, Supportive TM & HR

Cons

Project base contract but possibility of project re assignment, Work pressure

Learning an Engineering University

Parson is the one of the topest my MNC working company there working environment and employees are very professional it's like a university to shaping our knowledge and skills it's wonderful platform my career in Parsons those employees are teaching each other mentors personally I have benefited to complete my work integrated learning environment thank you Parsons.....

Parsons international is very good origination

If topical work parsons helps all the time.We have many courses only in Parsons website and office training.Good management.Workplace good management if have any tuff effect work parsons manager will help.

Pros

Materials inspector

Cons

Na

Many Facilities with Sports activities , medical care, good environment

Good Workplace for employees, facilities like medical care,parking, friendlyhood, easy leave apply procedure, high level security and clean area and good environment good collegues

Pros

high level security and clean area

Cons

Very less Increments

good company

good company , but salary is little bit low, base on the project we can get some overtime benefit, some time if project change salary is reduce base of client pay.

Parsons is employers of choice.

The top management treat us as number 1 asset of the company. I learned a lot from the online health, safety & environment training and management training every year. Top management is leading by good example. The hardest part of my job when an accident to one of my projects which i consumed a lot of time in finding the root cause of the accident. The enjoyable part of the job when the top management recognized our team when we completed our others without lost time accident.

Pros

Employees were so professional.

Fast paced work

Fast Paced Work culture, great projects to work, good work responsibility, great team, high work pressure, official work hours 48 hours a week in middle east, end up working 70 hours a week including weekends due to constant work pressure, paid overtime.

Nice working envorinment with good team work

Reviewing and preparing Contractor's Interim in first and second week of every month, writing comments on RFIT's on daily basis. Doing job with responsibility as a Professional. good support from the management when-ever is required. Nice culture at workplace. sometimes having little bit more work load. when certifying the Payments and finalizing Variations Cost Estimates.

Productive and learning workplace

I had a wonderful time with Parsons and wish to rejoin the company. I worked for three years on two different projects there and learnt a lot. I liked its working culture and management style.

Big organization

The biggest problem is the 6 days / week. All other aspects of work are satisfactory. The cooperation with most employees of the company is very good. The hardest part of work is that the client's top management constantly asks more things so it is very difficult to plan properly the works.

Professional work environment

Very professional work environment, professional and experienced staff, professional approach of work, helpful colleagues always ready to assist or share the experience.

Productive and fun place to work

Work 8 hrs a day, learned a lot from everyone & training provided, good management support, workplace culture is great, and I have a great experience in Parsons and highly recommend to anyone.

Well Established Company

Diverse international workforce, Well established system of job circulation Many opportunities to learn through online in house courses and seminars High workplace culture with incentives for socializing through various events, sports competitions etc.

Pros

Health Insurance, Company Discounts

Cons

Average Salaries

Excellent company with job security.

Parsons International is one of the best consulting company in the World being in the construction industry long time ago. It has projects in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Europe, South and North America, and other places where their expertise are needed. Parsons International engaged in various development such as in roads, bridges, and highway construction; micro-tunneling for sewer and water lines; oil and gas; airports and terminals; and other horizontal and vertical projects. Parsons International is very much concerned about the safety of its employees, contractors and sub-contractors, the public, especially the environments. Management is excellent especially in paying salaries on time. For my more than 5 years in the company, I did not experience a late salary but always on time or ahead.

Very professional colleague, very family oriented, A class when it comes to Safety, plus a lot of Sports activities to join to.

The day to day you will regularly encounter at work is a high demand for quality and standard. Having said that, you will learn a lot from it in due course of time that is very beneficial to your career growth. Management treats their employees with a proper decorum that you will feel like you are as important to them. Colleagues highly follow what is in our Company protocol towards proper ethics regardless of your position, culture, and religion. Basically, the hardest part of the job is the stage where you are in your adjustment period. About the work itself, I could say the most difficult task is the easy task but it becomes difficult only because you are overwhelmed by it like everything are urgent. The most enjoyable yet fulfilling feelings are the challenges and the fulfillment of your goals and a bunch of lessons learned and the people who help you to be a better and more mature individual in your career.

Pros

The Engineers showing good vibes. Acknowledging every department that excels, Seniors give free lunch once a month during the first 2 years or so of the Project.

Cons

Sometimes is the result of inevitable circumstances

it was good job learn lot of things

good company and i enjoyed working there. Worked on autocad and for road design.hardest part was to designing the road layout and highway design.worked on Cad drawing and managing the error in drawing.

Work in Qatar with Parsons for very demanding client

Work in Doha Qatar on Mega Projects building Lusail City . Extremely busy schedule and worked hard to meet set deadlines . The hardest part was to coordinate among the construction activities and keep the project progressing in very harsh weather.

• Maintaining proper communications and database for all concerned parties who are involved or affected by the project. • Manage all aspects of public relations and communications for Al Bustan South Project (One of the Public Works Authority’s Highways Projects) (Ashghal). • Develop and implement operational processes for managing project communications assuring proactive communications with all stakeholders. • Support Contractor in managing stakeholder communications ensuring on time and accurate dissemination of information as required under the contract. • Formulate and execute public relations plans with annual calendars, events and budgets to address communication needs with various stakeholders. Evaluate and update the PR plan periodically to ensure continued effectiveness. • Prepare all media announcements related to the project and manage all visual documentation including arranging of photo shoots across the project progress stages. • Deal with complaints related to the project, coordinating with relevant departments to develop and execute mitigation plans for satisfactory resolution of issues. • Produce 2 reports on a monthly basis for the client – one related to public communications and the other covering project visuals. • Support Ashghal with social media content related to the project both in Arabic and English for use in their social media channels.

Pros

Big Name

Cons

Not secure

Excellent work environment to work

It was my honor to be part of the Doha Metro Project in State of Qatar since June 2015 to present. Have learned the design stage, Construction, Testing and Commissioning and now we are in stage of Handover. Being in this project I learned and advanced my skills in many aspects as far as technical. The most enjoyable part of the day is when we are hit with many urgent submissions and they all have to be submitted at certain time and there is no delays from our end. Management is highly motivated to include the co-workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parsons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Parsons Reviews by Location

• Parsons
  • Doha
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?