Parsons Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Senior Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  DohaAugust 30, 2019
Work 8 hrs a day, learned a lot from everyone & training provided, good management support, workplace culture is great, and I have a great experience in Parsons and highly recommend to anyone.
Well Established Company
Sr. Architect (Construction Consultant) (Former Employee) –  DohaAugust 21, 2019
Diverse international workforce,
Well established system of job circulation
Many opportunities to learn through online in house courses and seminars
High workplace culture with incentives for socializing through various events, sports competitions etc.
Pros
Health Insurance, Company Discounts
Cons
Average Salaries
Good experience
Site Architect (Former Employee) –  QatarJune 13, 2019
Good company , involve in large scale projects, alternating between site and office works, very much concentrated on project management.

staff are having good experience and skills from different nationalities.
Very professional colleague, very family oriented, A class when it comes to Safety, plus a lot of Sports activities to join to.
Document Controller/ Secretary (Former Employee) –  Doha QatarJune 3, 2019
The day to day you will regularly encounter at work is a high demand for quality and standard.

Having said that, you will learn a lot from it in due course of time that is very beneficial to your career growth.

Management treats their employees with a proper decorum that you will feel like you are as important to them.

Colleagues highly follow what is in our Company protocol towards proper ethics regardless of your position, culture, and religion.

Basically, the hardest part of the job is the stage where you are in your adjustment period. About the work itself, I could say the most difficult task is the easy task but it becomes difficult only because you are overwhelmed by it like everything are urgent.

The most enjoyable yet fulfilling feelings are the challenges and the fulfillment of your goals and a bunch of lessons learned and the people who help you to be a better and more mature individual in your career.
Pros
The Engineers showing good vibes. Acknowledging every department that excels, Seniors give free lunch once a month during the first 2 years or so of the Project.
Cons
Sometimes is the result of inevitable circumstances
it was good job learn lot of things
AutoCAD Draughtsman (Former Employee) –  DohaMarch 15, 2019
good company and i enjoyed working there. Worked on autocad and for road design.hardest part was to designing the road layout and highway design.worked on Cad drawing and managing the error in drawing.
Work in Qatar with Parsons for very demanding client
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  DohaFebruary 22, 2019
Work in Doha Qatar on Mega Projects building Lusail City . Extremely busy schedule and worked hard to meet set deadlines .
The hardest part was to coordinate among the construction activities and keep the project progressing in very harsh weather.
Senior Public Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  DohaFebruary 11, 2019
• Maintaining proper communications and database for all concerned parties who are involved or affected by the project.
• Manage all aspects of public relations and communications for Al Bustan South Project (One of the Public Works Authority’s Highways Projects) (Ashghal).
• Develop and implement operational processes for managing project communications assuring proactive communications with all stakeholders.
• Support Contractor in managing stakeholder communications ensuring on time and accurate dissemination of information as required under the contract.
• Formulate and execute public relations plans with annual calendars, events and budgets to address communication needs with various stakeholders. Evaluate and update the PR plan periodically to ensure continued effectiveness.
• Prepare all media announcements related to the project and manage all visual documentation including arranging of photo shoots across the project progress stages.
• Deal with complaints related to the project, coordinating with relevant departments to develop and execute mitigation plans for satisfactory resolution of issues.
• Produce 2 reports on a monthly basis for the client – one related to public communications and the other covering project visuals.
• Support Ashghal with social media content related to the project both in Arabic and English for use in their social media channels.
Pros
Big Name
Cons
Not secure
Excellent work environment to work
Document Control Manager (Current Employee) –  DohaJanuary 22, 2019
It was my honor to be part of the Doha Metro Project in State of Qatar since June 2015 to present. Have learned the design stage, Construction, Testing and Commissioning and now we are in stage of Handover. Being in this project I learned and advanced my skills in many aspects as far as technical.
The most enjoyable part of the day is when we are hit with many urgent submissions and they all have to be submitted at certain time and there is no delays from our end.
Management is highly motivated to include the co-workers.
Good company
Project Coordinator/Document Controller (Former Employee) –  Doha QatarDecember 27, 2018
Parsons' provide private health cards to all employees. Fair treatment for everyone. Inhouse training for knowledge enhacements. Overall Parsons is a good company.
Pros
provide training
Cons
It was a large company with a sense of professionalism
DATA ENTRY OPERATOR / DOCUMENT CONTROL ASST (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 29, 2018
In my opinion it was over all good. There were people I worked with that have been great in sense of doing their jobs for the project. The project went all well and the documentation where I worked were as well as good.
productive envitonmnet
PM/CM (Current Employee) –  QatarNovember 4, 2018
» Managing, controlling the design during the design phase.
» Managing, controlling the implementation and the hand over processes for the smart city parts in the field.
» Maintaining consistency and alignment between smart city different disciplines strategies in the Master plan.
» Working within the PMO (Project Management Office) to direct & assist the ELV & Scada systems/ICT (Fixed, Wireless and GSM telecom Infra) & smart systems projects.
» Handling smart city aspects and ensuring compliance with the overall business strategy and requirements.
» Managing properly all smart city stakeholders and controlling their influences.
» Developing and consolidating quantified risks.
» Developing solutions related to all pursuit issues, risks and conflicts.
» Managing necessary approval process and delivering offer presentation to the client.
» Coordinating authorities and approvals from governmental bodies.
» Delivering consultancy & advisory role for the business strategy & deliverables.
Parsons was a Great Company but not in QATAR
Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 3, 2018
After desigion to leave and going back to my country I got a excellent offer for another Company in Qatar for double salary, but Parsons did not allowed and did not give me NOC. This was not as per human wrights. Also the Program Director was working only for his benefits, not for Parsons itself.
Great Company
CSD/ Helper/ Plumber (Former Employee) –  DohaSeptember 24, 2018
Good company to work for. Great employee's, and management. Great potential to grow with the company, and good benefits. Great medical and vacation package
disorganised
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  QatarAugust 15, 2018
very disorgansed company to work for.
was based in the qatar and was working for client who could not make decisions immediately when needed.
Pay was more than UK but didnt meet cost of living out in qatar as was expensive to live there.
due to relocating the Allowance for housing was ridiculous and could only afford somewhere about 2 hours away.
had to use majority of salary to pay for living expenses.
working 6am until 6pm
Pros
no tax
Cons
Working with them is a privilege
Senior Civil Engineer- Roads and Highways (Current Employee) –  QatarJuly 5, 2018
I have been working at Parsons Corporation in full-time bases. (More than 6 years). Good working environment. Social culture. Security. But moneywise not recommend.
Pros
Great work experience, smart individuals.
Cons
Long Hours
Very Good
Resident Engineer (Current Employee) –  QatarJuly 3, 2018
The typical day work includes site inspection, progress or technical meetings, safety inspection and regular visits to stakeholders.
the work culture is amazing
Great place to work.
Security (Former Employee) –  DohaMay 17, 2018
I work for Parsons at two different location in the state and overseas and both place was good to work at. Well working overseas the Company paid for everything I need to do my job.
Pros
Good pay, great overall
Cons
no opening now..for my job skills
Interesting place to work
Mechanical Design Manager (Former Employee) –  DohaMay 17, 2018
Very productive and interesting place to work having approachable management with talented staff. A place worth staying for more years. Long working hours (client-to-client basis) providing five day work per week.

Parsons provides suitable office equipment for everyone to do his/her job well and everyone's visible to the management for further training to improve technical acumen.

Observance of Parsons core values will undoubtedly enhance an employee working ability.
Pros
Yearly team building
Cons
Long working hours
My personal work challenges ,experience and objectives
HSE Supervisor (Current Employee) –  DohaMay 7, 2018
A typical day is the HSE weekly meeting when we sit together with our management and highlighted the challenge we encounter during the week and we all working as panel to solve the issues. Also, I have learned that always there are mechanism to overcome the challenges on through vital communication with concerned departments and use the safe easy working manner and "managements" skills and approach to accomplish the tasks.
For workplace culture I have had experience due to course to dealing with diversity on multi-nationalities deployed on workplaces and how I can manage the working environment to produce safe system of work by coordinating with construction team, HSE team and other involved personnel's at workplaces.
The hardest part of my job that I have faced is related to Contractor's management commitment towards their HSE obligations as I have always maintained the efforts to improve their HSE culture where is needed.
The most enjoyable part of my job when we achieved our HSE objectives for instance achieve 5 Million safe man hours without injury.
Good place to work on a varity of fast paced projects in a diverse environment
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  DohaMarch 25, 2018
Challenges in terms of familiary with the way things are done in a foreign country. Work force is very diverse and projects demanding and fast paced. Compensation is adequate and lots of learning opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parsons. Our community is ready to answer.

Parsons Reviews by Location