Parsons logo
Parsons

Parsons Employee Reviews

Qatar100 reviews

It functions like a franchise, bottom line is chargeable

Like all other consultants Parsons is the same, the top management comes up with core values but the office management is oblivious because at the end of the quarter they have to show profits. Little chance of learning because all the learning is based on the modules they have in their library. Policies and procedures are muddled but you have to figure out a way.

Pros

Get paid on time

Cons

No streamlined procedure

It's Great Company but very bad Admin in Qatar Branch

I do not advise any one to work in this company .. exactly at Qatar Branch very bad management in qatar branch

Pros

Cons

Qatar Branch

Amazingly Good

Parsons has Amazing Work Culture, Employee Friendly. Was really Lucky to Work in Parsons. If anyone gets job offer, They should not think twice and need to Join.

Great Company to work with. Safety is priority.

Working with Parsons has molded me well (technical, project and construction management). Good camaraderie with multinational employee. The Project Sr. Resident Engineer is very supportive and concern with his employees.

Pros

Yearly salary increment, Systematic and Care for Employees, Supportive TM & HR

Cons

Project base contract but possibility of project re assignment, Work pressure

Learning an Engineering University

Parson is the one of the topest my MNC working company there working environment and employees are very professional it's like a university to shaping our knowledge and skills it's wonderful platform my career in Parsons those employees are teaching each other mentors personally I have benefited to complete my work integrated learning environment thank you Parsons.....

Parsons international is very good origination

If topical work parsons helps all the time.We have many courses only in Parsons website and office training.Good management.Workplace good management if have any tuff effect work parsons manager will help.

Pros

Materials inspector

Cons

Na

Good Company with Bad Representation in Gulf

The culture of corporate in the Gulf is constricting and does not provide much of an opportunity for growth to young professionals, Parsons is no exception.

Pros

Collabrative work culture

Cons

Little to no chance in career progression

Excellent Employer in the Middle East

Systematic work place, starting from recruitment to on-board process, and engagement at Project level. I highly recommend prospective candidates to join Parsons

Many Facilities with Sports activities , medical care, good environment

Good Workplace for employees, facilities like medical care,parking, friendlyhood, easy leave apply procedure, high level security and clean area and good environment good collegues

Pros

high level security and clean area

Cons

Very less Increments

good company

good company , but salary is little bit low, base on the project we can get some overtime benefit, some time if project change salary is reduce base of client pay.

Jobs at Parsons

See more jobs

Parsons is employers of choice.

The top management treat us as number 1 asset of the company. I learned a lot from the online health, safety & environment training and management training every year. Top management is leading by good example. The hardest part of my job when an accident to one of my projects which i consumed a lot of time in finding the root cause of the accident. The enjoyable part of the job when the top management recognized our team when we completed our others without lost time accident.

Pros

Employees were so professional.

Fast paced work

Fast Paced Work culture, great projects to work, good work responsibility, great team, high work pressure, official work hours 48 hours a week in middle east, end up working 70 hours a week including weekends due to constant work pressure, paid overtime.

Nice working envorinment with good team work

Reviewing and preparing Contractor's Interim in first and second week of every month, writing comments on RFIT's on daily basis. Doing job with responsibility as a Professional. good support from the management when-ever is required. Nice culture at workplace. sometimes having little bit more work load. when certifying the Payments and finalizing Variations Cost Estimates.

Not fair women are prefered

My boss was not polite There was discrimination of treatment between nationalities, I felt that as mediterranean. Parsons fired me to replace a lady instead of me which not fair.

Productive and learning workplace

I had a wonderful time with Parsons and wish to rejoin the company. I worked for three years on two different projects there and learnt a lot. I liked its working culture and management style.

Big organization

The biggest problem is the 6 days / week. All other aspects of work are satisfactory. The cooperation with most employees of the company is very good. The hardest part of work is that the client's top management constantly asks more things so it is very difficult to plan properly the works.

Professional work environment

Very professional work environment, professional and experienced staff, professional approach of work, helpful colleagues always ready to assist or share the experience.

Productive and fun place to work

Work 8 hrs a day, learned a lot from everyone & training provided, good management support, workplace culture is great, and I have a great experience in Parsons and highly recommend to anyone.

Well Established Company

Diverse international workforce, Well established system of job circulation Many opportunities to learn through online in house courses and seminars High workplace culture with incentives for socializing through various events, sports competitions etc.

Pros

Health Insurance, Company Discounts

Cons

Average Salaries

Excellent company with job security.

Parsons International is one of the best consulting company in the World being in the construction industry long time ago. It has projects in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Europe, South and North America, and other places where their expertise are needed. Parsons International engaged in various development such as in roads, bridges, and highway construction; micro-tunneling for sewer and water lines; oil and gas; airports and terminals; and other horizontal and vertical projects. Parsons International is very much concerned about the safety of its employees, contractors and sub-contractors, the public, especially the environments. Management is excellent especially in paying salaries on time. For my more than 5 years in the company, I did not experience a late salary but always on time or ahead.

Good experience

Good company , involve in large scale projects, alternating between site and office works, very much concentrated on project management. staff are having good experience and skills from different nationalities.
  • Parsons