Parsons

Parsons Employee Reviews

Qatar104 reviews

good

Its good company with international standards.But No job guarantee. Main advantage is you will be able to work with strong seniors with super talent and support .You can gain good experience in your career.

Pros

medical insurance, on time salary, special discounts at luxurious hotel, Can gain good working experience, very well organized.

Cons

no job security

Good company to work . however some staff members are not cooperative. Relationship with clients, Parsons need to be improved. Interviewer should hired better staff.

Work as team

Friendly work environment Employees’ health, safety and welfare Team work Safety Enhanced site conditions Proactive events reporting Management involvement in Safety issue

One of the best Employer to work for in the Region

Workplace culture is collaborative and when you are struct, you get full support from the discipline leaders. In addition, Parsons prefer to re-engage former employees

Pros

Good corporate support

It's Great Company but very bad Admin in Qatar Branch

I do not advise any one to work in this company .. exactly at Qatar Branch very bad management in qatar branch

Pros

Cons

Qatar Branch

Amazingly Good

Parsons has Amazing Work Culture, Employee Friendly. Was really Lucky to Work in Parsons. If anyone gets job offer, They should not think twice and need to Join.

Great Company to work with. Safety is priority.

Working with Parsons has molded me well (technical, project and construction management). Good camaraderie with multinational employee. The Project Sr. Resident Engineer is very supportive and concern with his employees.

Pros

Yearly salary increment, Systematic and Care for Employees, Supportive TM & HR

Cons

Project base contract but possibility of project re assignment, Work pressure

Learning an Engineering University

Parson is the one of the topest my MNC working company there working environment and employees are very professional it's like a university to shaping our knowledge and skills it's wonderful platform my career in Parsons those employees are teaching each other mentors personally I have benefited to complete my work integrated learning environment thank you Parsons.....

Parsons international is very good origination

If topical work parsons helps all the time.We have many courses only in Parsons website and office training.Good management.Workplace good management if have any tuff effect work parsons manager will help.

Pros

Materials inspector

Cons

Na

It functions like a franchise, bottom line is chargeable

Like all other consultants Parsons is the same, the top management comes up with core values but the office management is oblivious because at the end of the quarter they have to show profits. Little chance of learning because all the learning is based on the modules they have in their library. Policies and procedures are muddled but you have to figure out a way.

Pros

Get paid on time

Cons

No streamlined procedure

Good Company with Bad Representation in Gulf

The culture of corporate in the Gulf is constricting and does not provide much of an opportunity for growth to young professionals, Parsons is no exception.

Pros

Collabrative work culture

Cons

Little to no chance in career progression

Excellent Employer in the Middle East

Systematic work place, starting from recruitment to on-board process, and engagement at Project level. I highly recommend prospective candidates to join Parsons

Many Facilities with Sports activities , medical care, good environment

Good Workplace for employees, facilities like medical care,parking, friendlyhood, easy leave apply procedure, high level security and clean area and good environment good collegues

Pros

high level security and clean area

Cons

Very less Increments

good company

good company , but salary is little bit low, base on the project we can get some overtime benefit, some time if project change salary is reduce base of client pay.

Parsons is employers of choice.

The top management treat us as number 1 asset of the company. I learned a lot from the online health, safety & environment training and management training every year. Top management is leading by good example. The hardest part of my job when an accident to one of my projects which i consumed a lot of time in finding the root cause of the accident. The enjoyable part of the job when the top management recognized our team when we completed our others without lost time accident.

Pros

Employees were so professional.

Fast paced work

Fast Paced Work culture, great projects to work, good work responsibility, great team, high work pressure, official work hours 48 hours a week in middle east, end up working 70 hours a week including weekends due to constant work pressure, paid overtime.

Nice working envorinment with good team work

Reviewing and preparing Contractor's Interim in first and second week of every month, writing comments on RFIT's on daily basis. Doing job with responsibility as a Professional. good support from the management when-ever is required. Nice culture at workplace. sometimes having little bit more work load. when certifying the Payments and finalizing Variations Cost Estimates.

Not fair women are prefered

My boss was not polite There was discrimination of treatment between nationalities, I felt that as mediterranean. Parsons fired me to replace a lady instead of me which not fair.

Productive and learning workplace

I had a wonderful time with Parsons and wish to rejoin the company. I worked for three years on two different projects there and learnt a lot. I liked its working culture and management style.

Big organization

The biggest problem is the 6 days / week. All other aspects of work are satisfactory. The cooperation with most employees of the company is very good. The hardest part of work is that the client's top management constantly asks more things so it is very difficult to plan properly the works.

Professional work environment

Very professional work environment, professional and experienced staff, professional approach of work, helpful colleagues always ready to assist or share the experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parsons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits