Parsons Group, Inc.

Parsons Group, Inc. Employee Reviews

fast pase

can be a fun place if you work with the right people. lacks staff communication stressful needs work on staff, but overall good place to work. fun to be with residents

Pros

free lunches

Cons

poor communication

Official response from Parsons Group, Inc.

November 11, 2019
We're happy to hear you think we are a fun place to work! Thank you for the feedback on communication. We strive to listen to our teams so we can implement changes that affect our team members in a positive way. Feel free to reach out to us directly so we can address your specific comments. Thanks again!

Save The Residents

Simply put, the management at Parsons House Cypress is a total show. Ever since the previous manager left, the whole building has went down. All workers have left, myself and a few others are the are the last remaining. Residents can't receive proper care due to under staff and the management now, doesn't care. The residents must be saved!

management ineptness

short term money making opportunity. no per diem is paid and worst yet no lodging opportunities are worked out with local relators, etc.., so you're totally on your own. There's no guarantee of work length, so renting is at your own risk.

Pros

excellent people to work with

Cons

management has head where sun doesn't shine

The kitchen director and supervisor are liars

The whole company are liars. All the bosses just use you to there advantage and once you become greater then them. They will tare You down. Don’t work here I do not recommend. If you do Good Luck. There is people that working there for over 13 years and they still never got a raise.

Cons

Everything is bad

Understaffed

The new management only listens to whatever they want to listen to. They try to scare employees by putting a new “structure” in the work place but really they’re just being bullies. Unless you’re one of the ones in the circle with the management, they don’t care about anybody else. You can put your feedback into something & it’ll get disregarded. Employees are DEFINITELY underpaid for what they do. Whether it’s cooks, serves, caregivers- all under paid!

Pros

got to request days off when needed

Cons

No health, dental, vision insurance even when you’re full time?

Family Like Workplace

Really great staff. Everyone is like family once you know everyone . Residents are great and very patient if you are learning.Our Community has everyone come together in spirit weeks, mini competitions and employee appreciation days. It’s never a dull moment here.

Pros

Free Lunches, Cool Staff, Job Advancement

Cons

Lack of Communication

Hate it

Not enough pay, no team work, management doesn’t care about you nor it’s residents. Ask you to do things outside of your scope of practice, pay you not enough for what you have to do.

Cons

Unpaid lunch

Horrible management/company

The Ex Director shows favoritism towards her own family and friends that work there. Owners have been made aware of this and continue to overlook it. Pay is very low, workload is overwhelming. The only benefit are the residents. Parsons sends out letters every year begging for donations for their employees Christmas bonuses. Really?!?! Who does that?? Especially when the owners show up in their Tory Burch clothes If you’re not in the Ex Director’s clique, or related to her, you’ll never advance. Owners won’t do anything, so save yourself the grief and pass this company up.

Official response from Parsons Group, Inc.

November 11, 2019
We are so sorry to hear your experience was unsatisfactory. We care greatly about our employee experience and continuously look for ways to improve. One of the ways we do this is by being transparent and listening to feedback from our team members so we can learn and grow. We would like the opportunity to hear from you directly so please feel free to reach out to us at info@parsonsgroupinc.com.

Workplace Culture

I absolutely loved this job especially with its flexibility and the joy of working with the elderly.However, some employees didn’t treat some residents with not that much respect.Hours are cut all the time due to the census.

Pros

The Residents

Love this place

Great atmosphere!! Positive team building , great experience, great leadership. Great compensation, learning opportunities. Quality care , growing company

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Parsons Group, Inc.?

Apply else where

All management needs proper training. Everyone for themselves. They dont work as a team. Management sit around and gossip and tell all their employees business to one another. So everybody that works there knows your business. When they have good workers they dont value them. They use and abuse them. Mostly all the managers in every department are young and abuse their authorities. They have their favorites and there favorites can not do no wrong. The receptionist is nosey.

Pros

The residents and the free nasty food each meal.

Cons

Mangement suck

a place of love

we are a team and family. we work together and provide the best care for our residents. our residednts depend on us and we love them just as our own family.

my review

they have good training skills and are always wonderful people to work with always ready to begin your day workplace cleaned and ready to receive everyone with a great day I enjoyed talking with the residents.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

short break

Bad management/ All about their money

family owned business clearly one can tell its all about the money, unprofessional people as Head Nurse of Human Resource, not focusing on the residents, medication aide who has less schooling has more common sense to correct the pharmacy tech when she gives wrong dosage to residents. Human Resource lady treating the other ladies for their terrible work by taking them to get their nails done on their days off. Correct your staff!! Thats why you have a high status job. But nope no proper training. So very poor service.

Pros

The residents

Cons

Everything else

The home office is awesome... local management not so much.

The home office is awesome... local management not so much. Micromanagement by the Executive Director and Marketing Director. They promote family into management positions. Expect you to give everything, pay very little.

Pros

free meals

Cons

micromanagement

workers or very messy and lazy...cant do they own job cause they to busy worrying about others

if you enjoy being around lazy and messy older women and love to hear people complain this is the job for you ...everyone is family and friends so you out casted and numbered and not treated fairly

Pros

free meals for 1st and 2nd shift

Cons

dont really get a break cause of short staff

economic stability

It is a company that gives you economic stability and always pays on the indicated date. The work is bearable working as a team, but there are also times that get heavy according to the amount and conditions of the residents. It has a very good infrastructure that allows you to easily circulate and pay attention to residents with walkers and / or wheelchairs.

Pros

Uniforms and free meals

Cons

Not all workers are treated equally

Great team work and management.

Everyone is like a family-- with great management and amazing teamwork to make sure the residents feel at home. The most fulfilling thing is knowing how much you help the residents and the positive affect it has on their life.

Pros

Meals provided if needed

Parsons Group

I love working at parsons house. When you walk in it feels like you are coming to visist family. There is always team work in whatever we do. There is always a smile right around the corner, especially if you are having a tuff day. Smiles are important for staff and residents.

Pros

Pto

Cons

Short breaks

Parsons Group

I love working at Parsons House Cypress because we are one big family we work together as a team. we motivate each other and we are always there for one another. we go above and beyond to make sure the residents needs are met. I'm never leaving I love everything about my job

Great work place

Residents are great to be around, starting pay is fair. Co workers are easy going and vacation time is flexible. Management helps you the you have a questions about benefits or vacation time

Pros

Pay

Cons

healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parsons Group, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits