NIKE

Qatar4 reviews

3.8Pay & Benefits

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,003 reviews

Team leader

Customer service it’s mean showing the customer how important..know product knowledge and service to provide good customer service we need to know what we are selling ect...

Assist in floor moves, merchandising, displaying.

Defining, designing, and implementing a creative visual merchandising strategy. Producing window display,signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions displays.

Its a good working place.

I started working in 2018 August till date and I would like to expand my career knowledge,I have gained a number of experience in this field,I learnt very fast as in it is my first job in this field but i have gained alot.

To find challenging position to meet my competencies,capabilities,skill,education and experience

Great and smile walk-in customer and client Detemine the specific needs recommend a fit analysis and seat customer Demonstrate teh features and benefits for each shoes to the customer Checking and Inventory of the products and making weekly and monthly reports Cleaning and attending the assigned area Ordering of stocks to the principal

Cons

8 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIKE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

NIKE Reviews by Location

• NIKE
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?