Netflix

Netflix Employee Reviews

Fast paced and busy environment

I clock into work and usually get started right away on whatever I am assigned to do that morning. I have learned how to perform my tasks quickly and safely and in a timely manner for when it is time for everything to be shipped out. I have always enjoyed working alongside my managers and coworkers. They have helped me a lot along the way and from that I have learned so much. The hardest part of this job is probably the hours. You don't realize it at first, but working overnight hours is an entire life adjustment. It was very difficult at first but now my body is used to it. I enjoy pretty much everything about this job. One of my favorite parts is being in a team oriented environment where everyone helps each other. We wouldn't be able to function as a whole without team work. This may sound strange, but I also enjoy the physical labor part of the job, It's almost like getting paid to work out sometimes.

Pros

Lunch breaks, netflix gear, hands on

Cons

part time, not enough hours

Best place to work

I loved it here, the break/lunch room was so amazing i still dream about it, the environment is super cool and the way the supervisors make each team super unique is amazing.

Pros

sunday funday meetings with supervisors, play trivia games during meetings, desk competition for holidays

Cons

schedules were a bit annoying

Amazing vibe

I have enjoyed every moment of the time I have worked for Netflix. They really made you feel appreciated and valued. I can't think of anything negative about Netflix. Very nice food and drinks for free!

Pros

Free lunch, good salary, wfh

Great

Learn a lot, get payed a lot. Super fun.Young people.Good benefits.Decent Management.Its a fun company to work for.No opportunity to innovative in all roles.Job security..

Netflix is a company who give me a support to learn everything in Netflix. They were really friendly and helpful. Netflix is extremely good

Netflix is a world wide company. They are friendly and kind they have good customer base. I can manage my time because Netflix give us good and time managing tasks . I have completed my task at time. Netflix paid my salaries at time. If I have a chance to work on Netflix again. It will be a great opportunity to me because Netflix is really kind and friendly they helped us. Netflix is extremely good. I'm happy with Netflix.

Nice

It is what it is, production company was gave lovely experience. Lots of lovely lovely people. Cast and Crew are excellent. Love that production company.

Brilliant minds and amazing culture

Your colleagues are literally superstars in their fields and if you get an interview/offer it means you’re a rock star too!Benefits are double market rate and work/life balance is incredible. Unlimited holiday.Very competitive so you must bring your A game to work always.You can be let go anytime due to business needs or if you’re not one of the best productively.

Pros

Free lunch&Breakfast+Drinks. Pay is the best on the market. Unlimited holiday

Sometimes good sometimes bad

Always had contests to make the work environment a great place to work. I do not know if the stressful calls without much help for management is worth sticking around for the contests. Seems like there is always a shift bid going on and the available shifts change dramatically within each 3 month period. This makes it hard for people with kids. You may get a 6am to 2pm shift one time and then company will get rid of that shift all together and depending on where you are in seniority or stats yuh could end up with a 4pm to midnight shift. You just never know.

Horrible Management

Even with 9+ years of experience in my field, I was micromanaged to death! Disgusting lack of trust and inherent fear amongst teammates. Abysmal leadership.I was also thrown onto multiple projects on my third week without any guidance.Company benefits and pay were amazing, though. Super top notch stuff!

great place to work

Its a great place to work really loved the people and the culture and the job. In CS its very unique they don't have typical ways of dealing with customers and its great.

Pros

great

Cons

its a job

Goeie salaris en leuke kantoor verder sekte gedrag willen alles weten en het liefst willen ze dat je 24/7 met netlfix bezig bent Doorgroeien gaat alleen via vriendjespolitiek word totaal niet gekeken naar skills meer naar je sociale status binnen de groep

They will lay you off for India reps

Great place for good pay and benefits. Not difficult to do job at all. The did have alot of flexible attendance options to avoid tardiness and swap days.

Productive, Inclusive, accommodating, and overall stable workplace.

When Netflix shut down it's call center my heart broke. I finally felt like I had found a stable job with reasonable pay and benefits that I could work at forever and work my way up. I felt such pride working for this company and that was a huge deal for me. I wanted to work somewhere brag worthy, and that call center was it. I loved literally everyone I worked with. I'm not sure I'll ever feel as satisfied working any other job and I wish daily they didn't outsource all their call centers and shut us down. It's been years and I still miss that job.

Funplace

It was really good and easy going job but then the campaign was sold and they had to let us go but it was one of the best jobs I have ever had and I will love to be back

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Short break

Just terrible

My 3 years there were the 3 worst years of my working life. It was an awful experience working with a company bloated with too many inept managers. I was ultimately let go for reading a gardening book at my desk between calls, a rule that was never written down and none of my colleagues had heard spoken. They were a bunch of no talent clowns.

Productive and fun place to work at, they are very respectful and everyone gets along, no drama. Excellent work ethics, my favorite job of my life!

Everything at Netflix is wonderful. Great!! I love it there. Change is good and I'm only part time now so I'm looking for a full time job and it I have been there for 7 years, it is time to explore other options.

Tense and stressful workplace

Judging by the questions, I’m assuming this doesn’t have to do with working on set for Netflix. All I can say is, out of the couple times I ended up working for Netflix, specifically the last time: the management was the worst out of any job I’ve ever worked. The policies were absolutely ludicrous to the point where changes had to be made urgently in the middle of the project. I wouldn’t care if they knew who wrote this.

Pros

Guaranteed long work

Cons

Short breaks, no breaks, awful bosses, disrespect is a norm.

Dream job while you're useful

Disclaimer: I was laid off as part of a reorganization (1 of 10), but I would have written the same review had I been the one who was spared. In the 5+ years that I worked at NF, 4 first years were awesome. I often felt elated, I loved going to work both physically and then virtually due to COVID. Mature, caring colleagues, interesting work, lots of learning, wonderful connections. I joined when my team was in the startup phase, and it was the best time for ideas and trying new things with no budget limitations. Gradually, over the course of the following 5 years, the need to scale led to constant changes, both of leadership and workflows. Team leaders were being "let go" on average every 1.5 years if not sooner. There was barely enough time to become good at what one does as yet another big reorg/title change would come around. Lastly, the team came under the leadership of people who had absolutely no knowledge of the team's specialty, but were "experts" in strategizing and optimizing processes. Eventually it shifted from being people-driven to process-driven, from collegial to top-down. The bottom line started winning over quality while business needs outweighed everything else. Pros:Awesome colleaguesProductive work environmentTop of market pay, nice perksLots of learning opportunities through constant changeCons:Low job securityProcess driven vs people drivenConstant changeHigh level of ambiguity

Dordy job

Was good as anything good job bare money and good as anything man had to watch the tv all day and that free money easy money at the end of the day my son…

Great employer. Nice pay. Cool culture. Genuine.

Long hours. Great people. No drama.The people were really nice and the company did not really spare any expense to strive to make a movie of a high caliber.

Generally a decent place but turnover is high and work appreciation is low

I initially enjoyed working here but I noticed that sometimes you’re not appreciated for the work that you do well and, instead, you’re criticized for what you may not do well. Scheduling and calendar management are major for assistants but they’ll also throw project work on you which is what a coordinator should be doing - not an admin.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Netflix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits