Nakilat Employee Reviews

3.6Job Security & Advancement
there is lot of goo moment in my beloved company. apart of production my company gives sports nd arts
health and safety officer (Current Employee) –  Al-Khawr, KHAMarch 21, 2015
nakilat keppel offshore marin is shipyard specific in ship repairing construction and convensio of off shore strautres . good management and good co workerswere the highlight of my company.the hardest part is to handling the ship owner of the project who they dont have any safety culcture.
Pros
fire, oli spill, hight safety
Cons
long hours, over night duties
The workplace is healthy, silent and isolated.
Hull/Structural Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ras Laffan, QatarSeptember 29, 2014
Before job will start, i ensure that they comply safety requirements to avoid arising issue in the middle of the day. Check the peoples health condition, machines, tools and equipment that are updated and no defects. I ensure that the work package is fully understand by them and assign correct people to do the specific task if complicated.

My previous work was excellent learning opportunity and i developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. First, i'm not structural expert but now i engage more in drawings interpretation, calculation, material take off, computer programming, etc. Also, don't have experience handling personnel and now i supervised people which is a great experience of me to develop more of my leadership skills.

The management is well experienced in planning and organizing. They are really focused of company's core values.

I found my co-workers strong team and unity. It was funny and great to work with them.

The hardest part of my job were working of people which having a language barrier. So i required an interpreter every time but in few mos i can basically conversant with them.

I enjoyed most of the days because i face different kinds of problem time to time and it feels good to me if I find a solution or we will be having a brainstorming with my co-workers in order to get solution of the problem.
Pros
Free meals and housing
Cons
open overtime