Mott MacDonald

Mott MacDonald Employee Reviews

Qatar8 reviews

Working in Mott Macdonald is really a blessing on my career.

What I can say about the company is that it helps all of its staff to grow, specially my current team dept. by means of continuous learning in different aspect. Giving you a chance to prove yourself on a specific project even you don't have experience in that scope. And more importantly is that company doesn't have a boss. Company have a leader, a leader that will lead its member to achieve it's goal.

as usual

typical day of a QS remains same in MMM. alos i used to travel to Kuwait bi-weekly for two week stay in Kuwait. overall its good place to work. good office envoroment.

Pros

if you tarvel outside form your base offcie location. all cost will be reimbersed

Cons

nothing to add

Good place to learn

Good support from TOP management. Learn new skills Its really fun to work at MOTT and no stress also very good Project management with great PM. I would recommend any one to work for mott mac.

good.

Good company and work culture. Management and stuffs are really very co operative. I have learned so many things there. Work load and personal life always balanced.

great place to work

An employee owned organisation, this has a large influence on all decisions taken. Heavily reliant on proven processes and procedures. Great challenges and opportunities

Pros

Great work environment

Cons

Could be more reactive to situations

Good company but no job security in project base contract

1. Always on site for site supervision and testing of electrical equipment like power transformer, Gas Insulated breaker, LVAC LVDC. 2. Gaining more experience in electrical testing and commissioning and electrical construction planning. 3. The management is good in terms of safety, and logistic support. 4. The workplace culture is up to satisfactorily. 5. The hardest part of the job is to deal with client and contractor on site. 6. The most enjoyable part of the job is you will learn more especially in contruction and in testing and commissioning of the electrical equipment.

productive and very fast in their work progress

Client people they are very strict in safety precautions that should be taken by labors at site, even wind,rain,hot season they are not ready to give pressure on workers head.They taking every precautions in every situation.and also the progress very good

Pros

Tea and Water

Cons

short breake

Great company to work

Good job culture. Effective work/life balance with time for all fun. Considers staff's efforts and appreciates on time. All HR related matters are resolved quickly

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mott MacDonald?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mott MacDonald. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Mott MacDonald Reviews by Location

• Mott MacDonald
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?