1. Always on site for site supervision and testing of electrical equipment like power transformer, Gas Insulated breaker, LVAC LVDC.
2. Gaining more experience in electrical testing and commissioning and electrical construction planning.
3. The management is good in terms of safety, and logistic support.
4. The workplace culture is up to satisfactorily.
5. The hardest part of the job is to deal with client and contractor on site.
6. The most enjoyable part of the job is you will learn more especially in contruction and in testing and commissioning of the electrical equipment.