Millennium Hotels & Resorts

Millennium Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

Qatar21 reviews
I would love to work with millennium again if I get a chance in future. The location where I worked is doha it is the richest country in the World so just imagine what type guest i used to face it was really a very good experience working there
well i don't like to right about management regarding front desk .you should know how to play game everything is lorn by games ,in my experiences any trobel maker or any complen come i am happy to play game because i learn all about game , there is nothing issue or problem but you should understood and explain right a way get some solution.
Very Good company to work, all the time they are supporting.
helped me a lot to improve myself.

make me more and more strong.

I can take decisions....
Typical day at work - Call Over Flows
Learned how to manage time and work.

Management is Good and supportive

Staff is very Good.

Nice working Experience with Multiple Nationalities.
Pros
Free Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Transportation
Cons
Na
very good company to work for and learnt a lot of management and operational skills.GM has given full right to manage the operations. Good facilities provided to staff
i worked in Millennium Hotel and since i join and this place become my second family and i have to take car of it as well .

the most enjoyable , wen i and my team are complete :)
• Minimize cost by reducing breakage, loss, misuse of equipment as well as excessive chemical and supply usage to the correct but efficient levels.
• Assist the Chief Steward in maintaining the Daily Cleaning Checklist and takes corrective action/s as required.

• Assist in maintaining administrative records including but not limited to Attendance records, Duty Rosters, Health and Hygiene Inspection Records, Back of the House Checklist, etc.

• Perform all related duties and special projects as assigned.

• Control operating equipment through regular inventories and systematic requisition and issuance procedures.

• Identify and solve problems in a timely manner.

• Control quarterly inventory of Standard Operating Equipment with all the Outlet Managers and Sous chefs.
I am interested to ur company to aply as painter according the legal processing and from my goverment lay,i will porsue my ability and conduction time.
Pros
Free lunches, and allow break in the time.
Cons
Nought time
Team spirit is the best in this hotel to work. People with the spirit to learn and grow is always given the chance. Never demoralize employees. Always gives an opportunity to learn.
Millennium hotel doha is a good 5 star hotel to work for but i want to build my career in security and safety also to have different experience in hotel security laws and procudure.
I love my job as transportation agent in Hotel, I'm working for 9-hours, in the morning I must to check all our cars and also our driver and all our guest car request, check cars fuel, the condition, i will make it sure clean and good smell before you handover to the guest, give the satisfaction to the guest.

Doing clerical for our clients like contracts, schedule, bookings for the guest and outside clients.

the hardest part of my job is if there's any small accident with the guest and we need to change car on time but i don't have available car so i will check all the availability of each car to provide i need to explain to the guest clearly.

Helping The Guest and Front Officer staff in Hotel.

My colleagues followed my instruction to make our work smooth and clear. work always as a Team.
Pros
free accommodation and transportation
Cons
1hour break
regular working even weekend, i learned to meet different nationalities, religion , culture and beliefs. when guest complain for missing items in the room likewise fire alarm activated and your need to control the panel or find the location of the fire in order to reset the panel.
Technically competent to evaluate output and endorse conformance
with printing standards.

Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs.

Being open to feedback and willing to make changes on the designs
I learned a lot on how to communicate and handle costumer complain. The management is good. And my co-workers are very nice because were all Filipino staff. The hardest part of the job is when your doing a double shift and your very tired and also you don't have a day-off sometimes.
Pros
Free Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and also accomodation
Cons
a great hotel with a nice managment for us as a stuff . and a great stuff for the guests . eery thing is going alright . all the hotel sections are in a good satuation . totally its was a great experience with them . Hotel Millinuim doha
Working in this Hotel gave me more knowledge in the field of hospitality.The company encourage me to build my self esteem and confident.
Pros
Free food and accomodation
Cons
8 to 12 hours of work
Its very nice to work with this chane and brand.
They give us good benifits and ita a plasure to work

In this company with profissionals
-6 days working.
-i learned how to be organizing and multi tasking and baking.something new dessert and to be a patient and becoming matured.

-the management was fine.

-my co-workers are nice and friendly and we help each other.

-the hardest part of my job was to much work, and not enough staffs.. i was working 12 hours a day, only sometimes i going home early and changing schedule. my work was preparing and set up the breakfast, then clearing the buffet, then preparing lunch and set-up again then clearing the lunch buffet. then making mise-en-place. sometimes i was going outside catering for the girls party for the live cooking.

-the most enjoyable in my job is.. i am learning and i met a good friends, we make joking with my co-worker. We are busy, and tired but still had a good communications and helping each other and my boss was good to me.. I am happy while working.
Pros
free food, ludging and accomodation
Cons
It has a good management but the company itself lacks professionalism in the work place.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Department Heads
enjoyed working in the Middle East and learned a lot about the mentality of people in Doha, built a strong network with lots of companies and managed the hotel to a professional standard with an occupancy of over 70% and an average rate of over 150 USD
Pros
Millennium Hotel is a good 5 star hotel
Cons
visas restrictions is a problem for recruitment
In charge of all kitchens & Stewarding operations and F&B Department in the absence of the Director of F&B
Renovate the concepts, new menus and Operating the department profit and Loss

Together with the Sales and F&B team to upgrade hotel sales and present the Products

Designed and developed F&B and Marketing action plan, staff training and staff recruitment
Pros
Expat Contract and allowances in hotel facilities
Cons
Full Insurance