MILAHA

MILAHA Employee Reviews

Qatar4 reviews
This is a typical Qatari company, with the same bureaucracy, unfair treatment of expats vs locals, lack of career growth, lack of professionalism, local nepotism (they called Qatarization), and other issues as any other local company. The salary is good but the work environment is average. Some departments are fine, others aren't. Generally speaking, if the department is managed by a local, the environment and overall work experience would be average or poor. If it's managed by an expat, it's usually good.

I found the hardest part of the job was to convince the Qatari line manager of the merits of competency, professionalism and fairness.
Milaha is infact my second home that has helped me to discover myself & to bring out the best in me. Amazing work environment with friendly colleagues and challenging super bosses who pushes you to come out of your comfort zone and excel your way.
The company is good VPs and Managers need some swiping in Procurement & IT

Great company to work for a good salary and benefits, but the work culture is in progress towards improvement. Most of the department and division are segregated in their own world which makes things challenging if you want to work for the Company and not a Manager or a Department only, basically too much politics less work.

Qatar does carry own rules and regulation, if you are not familiar might very stressful and surprising in many matters.
Pros
Good company
Cons
Developing work culture
Productive, harmonius relationship and fun in the workplace. Learned to speak international languages,
fair treatment and accepting opinions from superior

and co-workers. Encountered problem such as cargoes loading/unloading while in the operations.

Perfoming with challenge.
Pros
Free breaktime
Cons
Long hours in the operation
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MILAHA. Our community is ready to answer.
MILAHA Reviews by Location