Marriott International, Inc.
Coronavirus update
Information from Marriott International, Inc.:

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews

Qatar99 reviews
Its educative and professional environment to work with Marriott's. Gives all associates same opportunities in all aspects of work Online trainings .
Marriott marquis is a competitive company well managed, professional and a nice environment for any person who want to pursue a career in hospitality.
It’s a good place to work as well as its near the port so always busy with guests. People would love to come coz of the hotel legacy and the brand as well.
• Organization Skills - Stays organized and focused on the projects at hand while learning to better manage team projects
• Time Management Skills - Get more things done in stipulated time and ensures that never miss a deadline by learning to effectively manage the time.

• Communication Skills - Better communicator & gets point across and come out on top during workplace negotiations

• Presentation Skills - Gives presentations with confidence and establishes as an invaluable asset to any business

• Leadership Skills - Develops essential leadership skills ranging from coaching and mentoring to team management and stand out from the crowd as a successful leader
Pros
Accommodation / free Transport / Uniform / Free Meals / Medical Insurance
Cons
Home-sick
You will learned more how to interact with other people.Management is OKAY. Love thy employees before others.Good salary package and benefits were given to employees.
As a hospitality organization, Marriott is one of the best company to work and they give all the tools to work so freely and happy.

well respect leadership, training , job safety and encouragement programs are valuable.

learn and grow is the most beneficiary vision to ladies and gentlemen's who will work with Marriott hotels.
Pros
free meals always to the associates
It is great to work with marriott,they care for staff, the facilities provided are very fair. It also gives us the opportunity to learn outside our job profile( if working in one department can crosstrain and learn other outlet and in future could work in that outlet.) Marriott fallows time for time if work extra they repay back in matters of money or hours
This was the first job for me it
I started from their as waitress in the hotel outlets with small salary small position but they train me will that time
Marriott internnatinal is my family.i learn lot of things.the management was excelent..most enjoyable part of my job.am always happy with this company
Working for Marriott is good because its a well recognised organisation with branches world wide. Its good for career growth and you can change from one company to another as long as it's Marriott and can transfer as long you worked for a year and there is vacant to the property you want to go.
Marriott is one of the best hotel hospitality.. just sometimes management is quite mess depend on people who work in..
i have been worked at one of the best 5 stars hotel in middle east in Doha Qatar exactly.. and it was amazing experienced i ever had.. i am feel grateful and feeling gratitud
I had learned that job is not small things. We should not dominate that what is our job. The main thing is we should be always happy and smile on face.
Able to do multitasking job like food runner, food server, arrange table, putting catleries, glass, and maintain cleanliness during event. Good listener can Coordinates to staffs.
Great culture, leader in the industry, a lot opportunities to advance, outstanding benefits, fantastic training. Truly fortunate to have worked for such a great company.place of advance culinary challenges
This company, being the largest hospitality chain in the world has plenty of growth opportunities.
There is a good camaraderie between associates which makes the work atmosphere congenial.

Associates are given ample opportunities to select alternate career paths, through cross-training initiatives.
Mr Marriott strongly believes if you take of your people, the people will take care of the guest and the guest will return back.

A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
شركه ماريوت تتمتع بثقافته عمل رائعه و تحرص علي ان يكون روح الفريق داخل مكان العمل و تقوم لتريب الموظفين بشكل مستمر وتحرص علي تطويرهم سواء في مجال عملهم أو في إمكانياتهم لبناء مهاراتهم الإدارية
Pros
التدريب المستمر ، روح الفريق ،
Cons
ضغوط العمل تستلزم عدم التوازن مع الحياه الشخصيه
All was good manger hr friendly place to work and good benefits and good hotels location focus in training but thy need to fix transportation to make sure staff having no challenge
Pros
Free food
Cons
Long hour to work
Over all every thing is good. Takes care of staff members, gives importance to the culture and integrity equally. This an excellent group to work, helps staff to grow further to develop their skills.
Am a classically educated and trained chef who always strives to learn from mentors and chefs that I have worked with both at the present and my past jobs. I believe investing time in colleagues is the key to consistency and success. The ability to build a strong working relationships, adaptability and willingness to succeed in a high pressure environment has enabled me to exploit and to explore new areas that require determination as well as zeal both for the whole team.

I have worked both in Africa(Kenya) and in the Middle East(Qatar) where I gained knowledge and experiences as a chef and manager. I focus on the needs of the business and enjoy being challenged in collaboration with the team am working with.
Marriot is always a great place to work. it will help you to improve our skill. the great training programmes empower us. we polish our leadership skills..