• Organization Skills - Stays organized and focused on the projects at hand while learning to better manage team projects
• Time Management Skills - Get more things done in stipulated time and ensures that never miss a deadline by learning to effectively manage the time.
• Communication Skills - Better communicator & gets point across and come out on top during workplace negotiations
• Presentation Skills - Gives presentations with confidence and establishes as an invaluable asset to any business
• Leadership Skills - Develops essential leadership skills ranging from coaching and mentoring to team management and stand out from the crowd as a successful leader
Accommodation / free Transport / Uniform / Free Meals / Medical Insurance
As a hospitality organization, Marriott is one of the best company to work and they give all the tools to work so freely and happy.
well respect leadership, training , job safety and encouragement programs are valuable.
learn and grow is the most beneficiary vision to ladies and gentlemen's who will work with Marriott hotels.
It is great to work with marriott,they care for staff, the facilities provided are very fair. It also gives us the opportunity to learn outside our job profile( if working in one department can crosstrain and learn other outlet and in future could work in that outlet.) Marriott fallows time for time if work extra they repay back in matters of money or hours
Working for Marriott is good because its a well recognised organisation with branches world wide. Its good for career growth and you can change from one company to another as long as it's Marriott and can transfer as long you worked for a year and there is vacant to the property you want to go.
Marriott is one of the best hotel hospitality.. just sometimes management is quite mess depend on people who work in..
i have been worked at one of the best 5 stars hotel in middle east in Doha Qatar exactly.. and it was amazing experienced i ever had.. i am feel grateful and feeling gratitud
Great culture, leader in the industry, a lot opportunities to advance, outstanding benefits, fantastic training. Truly fortunate to have worked for such a great company.place of advance culinary challenges
This company, being the largest hospitality chain in the world has plenty of growth opportunities.
There is a good camaraderie between associates which makes the work atmosphere congenial.
Associates are given ample opportunities to select alternate career paths, through cross-training initiatives.
Am a classically educated and trained chef who always strives to learn from mentors and chefs that I have worked with both at the present and my past jobs. I believe investing time in colleagues is the key to consistency and success. The ability to build a strong working relationships, adaptability and willingness to succeed in a high pressure environment has enabled me to exploit and to explore new areas that require determination as well as zeal both for the whole team.
I have worked both in Africa(Kenya) and in the Middle East(Qatar) where I gained knowledge and experiences as a chef and manager. I focus on the needs of the business and enjoy being challenged in collaboration with the team am working with.