Mannai Corporation

Mannai Corporation Pay & Benefits reviews

Qatar56 reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Good place to work to streamline our career especially for new & mid level experience

Brief about the company: Mannai has a very large customer portfolio, their presence is there almost at all the client location. Benefits of working here: Working here will give you a great exposure towards client handling, deliverables and especially for technical people it is a great place to dirt their hands on new technologies and can build their expertise on any technologies they want to and streamline their career. Mannai Management is good, they work almost like top MNC and mainly they trust the employees in many ways. For growth, like any other organization, only a crying child gets the milk ! The work life balance is good, it is purely upto the respective individual on how they manage.

Dirty Politics and No Recognition for Hard Work

Whole world praised the Doctors and front line workers for the service during Covid time. But this organization had some dumb a-- in management who doesn't know roles and responsibilities of a doctor. Worst place to work for Doctors

Pros

Free Headaches and Sleepless nights

Cons

No Professionalism

good

very good company , and best place to start a job for fresher employee,accommodation and all another benefits provided ,management is very good,weekly two days holiday

Dirty politics dominates.

Due to dirty politics, Appointment and other benefits are restricted to a particular family/group. There is no value for Knowledge/ qualifications and professionals. HR department has become a dummy, who acts as per the whims and fancies of particular group.

Learn acrobatics, survive.

Pros - • One of the renowned brand in Qatar. • Exposure to latest technologies in a selling perspective. • Opportunity to directly engage with enterprise customers. • Opportunity to involve in all cycles of the solution selling. • A world class office setup. • If you'er good in selling/ trading this is your paradise • Up to two bonus per year, but all depends on your manager. Cons - • A very political environment. • Most of the senior/ middle management carry 1980s mindset. • Mannai is a trading environment, not a technology space. • Management's vision will make you sick and old. • No growth for focused techies, no respect for techies. • No work-life balance. • HR department is dummy, all depends on your manager. • HR policies are always insane. They don't care. • You need to ensure maximum salary at the entry point. • Salary hike is generally less than 5% per year. • Most of the employees feel very insecure. • If you'e offered by a company, Mannai knows how to screw this. • Lives on tricks and tactics, one need to learn acrobatics. Advise to the management - • Help yourself to cop-up with the changing world. • Respect, trust and pay dignity to your employees. • Be transparent and be honest to your employees. • Please do not build unnecessary secrets and mysteries at work.

Pros

One of the renowned brand in Qatar, Exposure to latest technologies in a selling perspective, Opportunity to directly engage with enterprise customers, Opportunity to involve in all cycles of the solution selling, A world class office setup, If you'er good in selling/ trading this is your paradise, Up to two bonus per year, but all depends on your manager.

Cons

A very political environment, Management carry 1980s mindset, Mannai is a trading environment not a technology space, No growth for focused techies but traders, No work-life balance, HR department is dummy, You need to ensure maximum salary at the entry point, Salary hike is generally less than 5% per year, Mannai knows how to screw your other offers, Lives on tricks and tactics - one need to learn acrobatics.

One Of The Best Company In Qatar.

Ever Favour Mannai.......Salary Is Good.But,Even If We Bring Our Knowledge Out There Is Not Good Here.Because There Is a Big Contest Here.Thats a Problem Here!!!!!

Pros

Rooms, Foods are FREE

Cons

Only 8 hrs

no worklife balance

to much work for the contractors and they will assign too many projects. All the move is eating by management and not the employees. very less salaries compare to other companies

Pros

salary ontime

nice office environment, good benefits

Te oil and gas division undergoes a lot challenges and obstacles during my tenure, however these challenges helps me become a flexible, dynamic, and hardworking individual. I become resilient adoptable to changes. All this characteristics shall be a great tools and a foundation for my future.

Pros

nice and easy application of car allowance for employees, profit bonus.

Cons

healthcare insurance only for manegerial position.

excellent environment to work

good company to work and friendly environment in working conditions.compensations good in the international market very best in the industry.overall best company.

on time salary, good accomodation.

we've work as a maintenance technician in a petrochemical plant, for the maintenance and overhauling of multistage compressor, gas turbine, reciprocating pumps, sea water pumps. etc

Pros

free transportation, accomodation and food allowance

Cons

overtime

most interesting place to work

Very busy work place with multi tasks. I was handling more than 5000 employees with their accommodation and benefits. Management is so friendly and supportive.

Pros

Bonas

Cons

Health insurence 24 hours

Good Place to learn but compensation is less

Good Place to learn but compensation is less. Good Exposure to work and knowledge........... Good working experince.

Pros

Knowledge

Cons

Compensation/salary

Productive and friendly work environment

At Mannai, I was into Wholesale Retail. This involved selling consumer products from Whirlpool, Toshiba, Seico Watches, Molinex to name a few. A typical work day involved visiting customers for their needs and wants. I improved my linguistic and communication skills as this was in the Middle East. I learned to speak Arabic through this job. Management and co-workers were extremely friendly, and integrated me into their job environment very quickly. They were helpful and encouraging. This is a great company to work for based on my experience.

Pros

Flexible working hours, decent salary, friendly work environment

Cons

Lack of growth prospect

Good company to work with.

I have been in this company for short period. So i cant describe more about this company.

mannai

average company, every process at company moves in snail pace, there are lots of politics and management is not bothered. not at all disciplined. gets salary on time! that's the only positive...

Pros

payment is ok

Cons

no or very less chance for advancing career

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mannai Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits