Mannai Corporation

Mannai Corporation Management reviews

Qatar55 reviews

Clear

Very bad management

The management staff are not a qualified as per the management level for example one of the top 4 from Spain only have high school diploma!!! And they completely will damage the company as soon.

Political environment and unhealthy working culture

Very poor working culture with a political working environment. HR department is dummy and no support to the employee. No career growth and with full of relatives. Especially in their Gulflabs department,many people got brutally harrazed from there. Every company employees will grow based on educational qualifications and experience. Here u can grow only based on relatives.

Poor working culture with harrasment nature for the non relatives and proffessionals

I worked in Gulf laboratories , it was an unacceptable working culture with full of seniors relatives.There is no value for the proffesionals.It was surrounded with the indian and Philipino politics. They will discrminate the employees based on it.Many were leaving the company due to this reason and very poor HR section.No career growth based on educational qualification and experience,every thing is restricted to the political family groups in the lab.

Good place to work to streamline our career especially for new & mid level experience

Brief about the company: Mannai has a very large customer portfolio, their presence is there almost at all the client location. Benefits of working here: Working here will give you a great exposure towards client handling, deliverables and especially for technical people it is a great place to dirt their hands on new technologies and can build their expertise on any technologies they want to and streamline their career. Mannai Management is good, they work almost like top MNC and mainly they trust the employees in many ways. For growth, like any other organization, only a crying child gets the milk ! The work life balance is good, it is purely upto the respective individual on how they manage.

Very good

Working with Mannai Corporation was good n healthy experience and enjoyment. The Management of the company was good n alla the staff n executives were very much coopetative

Good company with Secure works

Good work crew with team works spirit, supporting management, day to day developing you career, ability to up lifting you life style, and good recognize for any outcome.

good

very good company , and best place to start a job for fresher employee,accommodation and all another benefits provided ,management is very good,weekly two days holiday

Excellent place to work

Had a very career accomplishing assignment and had a very good extra curricular activity opportunity like sports, etc. Wish I had a longer stint to work on and would have excelled to the Senior management. Cordial and very employee interactive collaboration I had with all the staff. The

Dirty politics dominates.

Due to dirty politics, Appointment and other benefits are restricted to a particular family/group. There is no value for Knowledge/ qualifications and professionals. HR department has become a dummy, who acts as per the whims and fancies of particular group.

Political environment with unhealthy working culture

Very poor working culture with a political working environment. HR department is dummy and not bothered about the employee. No career growth and with full of relatives.

Learn acrobatics, survive.

Pros - • One of the renowned brand in Qatar. • Exposure to latest technologies in a selling perspective. • Opportunity to directly engage with enterprise customers. • Opportunity to involve in all cycles of the solution selling. • A world class office setup. • If you'er good in selling/ trading this is your paradise • Up to two bonus per year, but all depends on your manager. Cons - • A very political environment. • Most of the senior/ middle management carry 1980s mindset. • Mannai is a trading environment, not a technology space. • Management's vision will make you sick and old. • No growth for focused techies, no respect for techies. • No work-life balance. • HR department is dummy, all depends on your manager. • HR policies are always insane. They don't care. • You need to ensure maximum salary at the entry point. • Salary hike is generally less than 5% per year. • Most of the employees feel very insecure. • If you'e offered by a company, Mannai knows how to screw this. • Lives on tricks and tactics, one need to learn acrobatics. Advise to the management - • Help yourself to cop-up with the changing world. • Respect, trust and pay dignity to your employees. • Be transparent and be honest to your employees. • Please do not build unnecessary secrets and mysteries at work.

Pros

One of the renowned brand in Qatar, Exposure to latest technologies in a selling perspective, Opportunity to directly engage with enterprise customers, Opportunity to involve in all cycles of the solution selling, A world class office setup, If you'er good in selling/ trading this is your paradise, Up to two bonus per year, but all depends on your manager.

Cons

A very political environment, Management carry 1980s mindset, Mannai is a trading environment not a technology space, No growth for focused techies but traders, No work-life balance, HR department is dummy, You need to ensure maximum salary at the entry point, Salary hike is generally less than 5% per year, Mannai knows how to screw your other offers, Lives on tricks and tactics - one need to learn acrobatics.

no worklife balance

to much work for the contractors and they will assign too many projects. All the move is eating by management and not the employees. very less salaries compare to other companies

Pros

salary ontime

Amazing !

Mannai being my first company, gave me immense experience with almost all the latest technolgies in those 8+ I spent with them. It was a game changer period for me.

Pros

Amazing work environment

Cons

Time management was little difficult

A great place to enjoy your job till retirement

One of the best companies in the Country, with awesome working environment. I enjoyed being in a managerial position and have created an excellent workplace culture amongst multi nationalities. I have been extensively supported by the management for the well being of the employees. Having being looking after Accommodation & Facilities I was a very know person in the entire organization which made me more expose to higher management.

Pros

Care for its employees & generous

Good workplace, professionally run company

Good management, reasonably good work atmosphere, too much politics and favoritism. Typical work day involved training clients on various softwares on site. Hardest part of the job was to mingle with Arabic colleagues.

Pros

Fixed timings

Great company with great vision

Great company with great vision, Culture diversity, Easy to handle situations, challenging work, Understanding and cooperative staff and management, Flexible working conditions

Friendly and good experince

Would recommend to all. An excellent place to grow and work. Good natured people with lots to teach. The management and employees under them are like a family.

most interesting place to work

Very busy work place with multi tasks. I was handling more than 5000 employees with their accommodation and benefits. Management is so friendly and supportive.

Pros

Bonas

Cons

Health insurence 24 hours

excelent company

new learning, new techniques very good experience with a very good management to develop myself with a an excellent customer service experience

Productive and friendly work environment

At Mannai, I was into Wholesale Retail. This involved selling consumer products from Whirlpool, Toshiba, Seico Watches, Molinex to name a few. A typical work day involved visiting customers for their needs and wants. I improved my linguistic and communication skills as this was in the Middle East. I learned to speak Arabic through this job. Management and co-workers were extremely friendly, and integrated me into their job environment very quickly. They were helpful and encouraging. This is a great company to work for based on my experience.

Pros

Flexible working hours, decent salary, friendly work environment

Cons

Lack of growth prospect

Unproductive job environment

The job environment is not motivating the communication between people inside the organization much and all employees are restricted to on their task and no way of expressing their views on the process development about the company to the management. There is very poor career growth for an employees and the job satisfaction level is also very poor.

Pros

Team unity

Cons

All mentioned in Your review box.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mannai Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Mannai Corporation Reviews by Location