Mannai Corporation

Qatar55 reviews

Clear
3.7Job Security & Advancement

Good Place to Work

I had nice time and its my unfortunate that I couldn't continue due to personal reasons.One of the leading company and the working environment is so supportive and competitive

Political environment and unhealthy working culture

Very poor working culture with a political working environment. HR department is dummy and no support to the employee. No career growth and with full of relatives. Especially in their Gulflabs department,many people got brutally harrazed from there. Every company employees will grow based on educational qualifications and experience. Here u can grow only based on relatives.

Poor working culture with harrasment nature for the non relatives and proffessionals

I worked in Gulf laboratories , it was an unacceptable working culture with full of seniors relatives.There is no value for the proffesionals.It was surrounded with the indian and Philipino politics. They will discrminate the employees based on it.Many were leaving the company due to this reason and very poor HR section.No career growth based on educational qualification and experience,every thing is restricted to the political family groups in the lab.

Good place to work to streamline our career especially for new & mid level experience

Brief about the company: Mannai has a very large customer portfolio, their presence is there almost at all the client location. Benefits of working here: Working here will give you a great exposure towards client handling, deliverables and especially for technical people it is a great place to dirt their hands on new technologies and can build their expertise on any technologies they want to and streamline their career. Mannai Management is good, they work almost like top MNC and mainly they trust the employees in many ways. For growth, like any other organization, only a crying child gets the milk ! The work life balance is good, it is purely upto the respective individual on how they manage.

Good company with Secure works

Good work crew with team works spirit, supporting management, day to day developing you career, ability to up lifting you life style, and good recognize for any outcome.

good

very good company , and best place to start a job for fresher employee,accommodation and all another benefits provided ,management is very good,weekly two days holiday

Excellent place to work

Had a very career accomplishing assignment and had a very good extra curricular activity opportunity like sports, etc. Wish I had a longer stint to work on and would have excelled to the Senior management. Cordial and very employee interactive collaboration I had with all the staff. The

Good

Good exposure n got to learn a lot from the company perspective.Specially working for different clients with different working skills and build good rele relationships.

A very stable and growth oriented Corporation

A structured and professional corporate house with a diversified set of businesses. Exciting place to work bursting with new ideas and initiatives. Good work life balance.

Political environment with unhealthy working culture

Very poor working culture with a political working environment. HR department is dummy and not bothered about the employee. No career growth and with full of relatives.

productive and amazing training

The training was amazing and quite interesting to work with many applications like Oracle and working on a real time for the company. the timing was a bit difficult.

Pros

good Training

Cons

work timings

Good work environment with helpful coworkers

Good work environment with helpful coworkers especially for young interns who are new to the work environment and need training. A good place to learn new technical skills and apply them for interns.

Great Place to work

The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing. The only issue I had was that no further growth. It was bit difficult to get noticed even after a year of being a top representative

no worklife balance

to much work for the contractors and they will assign too many projects. All the move is eating by management and not the employees. very less salaries compare to other companies

Pros

salary ontime

Amazing !

Mannai being my first company, gave me immense experience with almost all the latest technolgies in those 8+ I spent with them. It was a game changer period for me.

Pros

Amazing work environment

Cons

Time management was little difficult

excellent environment to work

good company to work and friendly environment in working conditions.compensations good in the international market very best in the industry.overall best company.

Great company with great vision

Great company with great vision, Culture diversity, Easy to handle situations, challenging work, Understanding and cooperative staff and management, Flexible working conditions

excelent company

new learning, new techniques very good experience with a very good management to develop myself with a an excellent customer service experience

Good Place to learn but compensation is less

Good Place to learn but compensation is less. Good Exposure to work and knowledge........... Good working experince.

Pros

Knowledge

Cons

Compensation/salary

Unproductive job environment

The job environment is not motivating the communication between people inside the organization much and all employees are restricted to on their task and no way of expressing their views on the process development about the company to the management. There is very poor career growth for an employees and the job satisfaction level is also very poor.

Pros

Team unity

Cons

All mentioned in Your review box.

lively enviornment with so much work freedom

Mannai Corporation was a hub which provided training and growth for so many young graduates.They welcome youngsters and develop them into great individuals by providing all the resources needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mannai Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Mannai Corporation Reviews by Location