Mannai Corporation

Mannai Corporation Culture reviews

Qatar55 reviews

Clear

Good Place to Work

I had nice time and its my unfortunate that I couldn't continue due to personal reasons.One of the leading company and the working environment is so supportive and competitive

Political environment and unhealthy working culture

Very poor working culture with a political working environment. HR department is dummy and no support to the employee. No career growth and with full of relatives. Especially in their Gulflabs department,many people got brutally harrazed from there. Every company employees will grow based on educational qualifications and experience. Here u can grow only based on relatives.

Poor working culture with harrasment nature for the non relatives and proffessionals

I worked in Gulf laboratories , it was an unacceptable working culture with full of seniors relatives.There is no value for the proffesionals.It was surrounded with the indian and Philipino politics. They will discrminate the employees based on it.Many were leaving the company due to this reason and very poor HR section.No career growth based on educational qualification and experience,every thing is restricted to the political family groups in the lab.

Good company with Secure works

Good work crew with team works spirit, supporting management, day to day developing you career, ability to up lifting you life style, and good recognize for any outcome.

Dirty politics dominates.

Due to dirty politics, Appointment and other benefits are restricted to a particular family/group. There is no value for Knowledge/ qualifications and professionals. HR department has become a dummy, who acts as per the whims and fancies of particular group.

Political environment with unhealthy working culture

Very poor working culture with a political working environment. HR department is dummy and not bothered about the employee. No career growth and with full of relatives.

Great Place to work

The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing. The only issue I had was that no further growth. It was bit difficult to get noticed even after a year of being a top representative

A great place to enjoy your job till retirement

One of the best companies in the Country, with awesome working environment. I enjoyed being in a managerial position and have created an excellent workplace culture amongst multi nationalities. I have been extensively supported by the management for the well being of the employees. Having being looking after Accommodation & Facilities I was a very know person in the entire organization which made me more expose to higher management.

Pros

Care for its employees & generous

Good workplace, professionally run company

Good management, reasonably good work atmosphere, too much politics and favoritism. Typical work day involved training clients on various softwares on site. Hardest part of the job was to mingle with Arabic colleagues.

Pros

Fixed timings

Buen ambiente de trabajo

A parte del buen ambiente de trabajo se trabajaba en equipo.

Great company with great vision

Great company with great vision, Culture diversity, Easy to handle situations, challenging work, Understanding and cooperative staff and management, Flexible working conditions

Entrepreneurial environment. Quality of staff below average

Very business-minded, entrepreneurial company. Established good growth model. Main culture is South Indian, forming complete monopoly within company. Needs to diversify its work force, if it is to achieve true potential

Pros

good work environment

Cons

South Indian culture is dominant, limiting options for non-indians

Friendly and good experince

Would recommend to all. An excellent place to grow and work. Good natured people with lots to teach. The management and employees under them are like a family.

very good company, Boss and staff are approachable in terms of business related.

working in this company is very high standard. everybody should meet monthly qoutas given to each of us as a visual merchandiser.

good place to work and learn

I learnt about routers,switches. How everything works. It has a very good working atmosphere.Everyone is very helpful. I loved it.

mannai

average company, every process at company moves in snail pace, there are lots of politics and management is not bothered. not at all disciplined. gets salary on time! that's the only positive...

Pros

payment is ok

Cons

no or very less chance for advancing career

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mannai Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Mannai Corporation Reviews by Location