Mannai Corporation

Mannai Corporation Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Administrative Assistant2 reviews
Qatar2 reviews

3.8Pay & Benefits

nice office environment, good benefits

Te oil and gas division undergoes a lot challenges and obstacles during my tenure, however these challenges helps me become a flexible, dynamic, and hardworking individual. I become resilient adoptable to changes. All this characteristics shall be a great tools and a foundation for my future.

Pros

nice and easy application of car allowance for employees, profit bonus.

Cons

healthcare insurance only for manegerial position.

Initiative, organize and hard worker

A typical day at work for me is to organize my documents, identify what is the priority to do first and make a work a plan. I've learned to accept new challenges given to me because in a worst case scenario will happen in the future at least I can solve it base on my knowledge I've learned in my previous tasked. My co-workers trusted me that I can do the job effectively especially when they're involved in that task assigned by our Manager. The hardest part of my job was when the client requested to mobilize (on urgent basis) our sub-con to clean the AC/Kitchen duct at offshore and no one from our sub-con were available. I coordinated with our Procurement to find a new sub-con and I was the one assigned to get an approval from our client to allow them to work at offshore. (e.g. I presented company profiles of our new sub-con, equipment and cleaning certificates to our client. Once approved, I arranged training and gate passes for equipment and their staffs [sub-con]). The most enjoyable part of my job is when I accomplished the request in a short period of time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mannai Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Mannai Corporation Reviews by Location

• Mannai Corporation
  • Administrative Assistant
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?