Mannai Corporation
View all Mannai Corporation reviews

Mannai Corporation

Mannai Corporation Employee Review

Amazing !

Mannai being my first company, gave me immense experience with almost all the latest technolgies in those 8+ I spent with them. It was a game changer period for me.

Pros

Amazing work environment

Cons

Time management was little difficult

Same role

lively enviornment with so much work freedom

Mannai Corporation was a hub which provided training and growth for so many young graduates.They welcome youngsters and develop them into great individuals by providing all the resources needed.
Same roleSame location

System Administrator

Company Profile&Role: western international have group of companies (Geepas,Nesto,ShoePoint,Brandzone, Younglife, royal ford and ClarkFord) and Geepas is one of the topest growing electronics and Home Appliances and based company in all Gcc countries. Iam a team leader for the IT operation for Dubai,china,thailand and other Gcc countries and myself done so many servers installation,vpn configuration, networking setups,pos system configuration in Nesto Hyper markets and Shoepoint outlets.
Same location

Very bad management

The management staff are not a qualified as per the management level for example one of the top 4 from Spain only have high school diploma!!! And they completely will damage the company as soon.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mannai Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits