M.H. Alshaya Co.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews

Qatar36 reviews
One of the best company in the middle East to work for,I'll always be grateful for the opportunity that akshaya gsve me to recognise my potential and helped me developing as an individual
The company's structure is great, however the management leading it lack following to proper procedure and companies policy and it's only used for the advantage and the benefit of the company not to protect the employee as well. Other than that it's a good place to establish a career and grow..
Stable company that offers growth and development to staff. Enjoyable and fun working environment that enables staff to discover their hidden akills and talents.
It's awesome working here with a very kind staff and management, you will learn a lot and grow as an employee and as a person, they are offering a free and very helpful training.
Different techniques to assist customer is one of the biggest talent I have ever experienced in my current job. To keep going business in a day we receive more then thousands of customer with different nationalities and interaction creating good wheel of a company as well as public relation to direct back customer gives me extra energy to move forward in a same track.
Customer satisfaction and recomendation from customer made me more confident to contribute more in near future.
Pros
Staff meal and dress
Cons
Need to face Straight shift 11 hours twice in a week
The company is good in all perspectives. There were something was missing which is more over task oriented instead customer focus. The company environment is and great team motivation carried out.
Terrible company, plagued with lies about bonuses And growth, You will ruin your career working for them, I was an assistant General manager for PF Changs.. they only grow donald trumps people, too much favouritism, unprofessional managers and shallow minded approaches.. look else whew, no salary increment no bonus you are just a number mentality
Pros
Only that your salary will be paid on time
Cons
Lies about bonuses, no increments, no growth, terrible senior management
Really I like to customers service. I have 9 years experience at Doha Qatar. I am all most working with our team work.even sales floor also arrangement.
Company has great structure and will really train their employees. stable and big company with different diversity. has been leading retailer in the middle east.
i learned how to deal with different kind of guest and adopt their sensitivity.the most enjoyable experience is engaging with my guest in a daily basis
Pros
free food
Cons
long hours but manageable
Good company , good workplace , better salary and nice managers . Have fun when im on duty , and always hyper when all the staff's are on the floor ..
Pros
Yes free lunch for set up in the store
Cons
9hrs
MH Alshaya company is career growing company. If one can do better we will grow fast to be at better grade. I have learned so many important lessons after joining in Alshaya. This is my first step towards my career and it's giving me a better challenge to compate and to be better then other.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break
Workplace is good especially with my team, we work together and enjoying for our daily task especially dealing with the customers. I consider that my experience in these company is my stepping stone for my success. Hope that I can bring or apply my experince to my next job. That's all thanks...
My typical work in a shift is leading the team achieving our goals and making feedback either positive or negative, I learn a lot and i stored very well, I am flexible and can work in different nationalities, I enjoy work when my team is enjoying also and achieving our goals.
Good working environment
More projects acquired

good relations with colleagues
Pros
better salary
everyday starting with a small brief to motivate the staff, its really fun to meet with differt types of customers, and i have learned lots about the fahon, merchandisisng and to work with team and handle the customers of different temperaments. while the work was enjoyable, and had little tuff while the sales/discount on the items season.
Pros
company party once in a two month
Cons
long hours while on the weekends.