M.H. Alshaya Co.
M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Review

Fantastic Company, Great Leaders.

September 28, 2019
It was privileged to work with really fantastic company, where you have great leaders and awesome team members in a very positive environment.
Everyday work in MH Alshaya is very challenging. Making decision to perform in a good way is a big matter in this field. everyday learn something new, Creating ideas and presenting a good impression to all sections of the environment will makes a big difference in complying the work to be done.

Thanking to work on this highly and fair company/business. Making good result and harmonious relationship in all department. Serving appropriate training in able to put good team in the right place.
January 30, 2020
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Doha, Qatar
-productive, educative, entertaining work culture
-career development, diverse people, good trainings.

- job security, flexible work nature and favorable management
December 30, 2019
Sous chef (Current Employee) - Doha
Overall good experience I learn different cultures and team work and succeed and number one team and team leader.we are no 1 in Doha as buesness and our team always number one . Ex -food safety , food quality, presentation, staff training, and communication, problem solved we are always open and we are hospitality hiro .
October 9, 2019
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) - Doha
They provide a lot of training to enhance all skills and develop own growth that can be applied to help business growth in accordance to company rules and policy