M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Review

View all M.H. Alshaya Co. reviews

Fantastic Company, Great Leaders.
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  DohaSeptember 28, 2019
It was privileged to work with really fantastic company, where you have great leaders and awesome team members in a very positive environment.
Everyday work in MH Alshaya is very challenging. Making decision to perform in a good way is a big matter in this field. everyday learn something new, Creating ideas and presenting a good impression to all sections of the environment will makes a big difference in complying the work to be done.
Thanking to work on this highly and fair company/business. Making good result and harmonious relationship in all department. Serving appropriate training in able to put good team in the right place.

Other M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews

Overall good
Sous chef (Current Employee) –  DohaDecember 30, 2019
Overall good experience I learn different cultures and team work and succeed and number one team and team leader.we are no 1 in Doha as buesness and our team always number one . Ex -food safety , food quality, presentation, staff training, and communication, problem solved we are always open and we are hospitality hiro .
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a multinational retail franchise
Assistant Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 19, 2019
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a multinational retail franchise operator headquartered in Kuwait. It operates nearly 90 consumer retail brands across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M.H. Alshaya Co.. Our community is ready to answer.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Reviews by Location