M.H. Alshaya Co.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Review

View all M.H. Alshaya Co. reviews

Choose your brand wisely
Restaurant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Doha, QatarJuly 27, 2018
Structure within the company is good with room to grow but this may be hindered depending on the brand you choose. Inter-brand transfers are near impossible to request and they will make you wait 6 months before allowing you to apply to another brand. Promotions are given without informing you of how much the salary will be, the salary will also only come into effect 6 months after you get promoted.

They talk about wanting to promote within, but usually will hire someone that has no knowledge of the brand and will be paid double your salary. There's also a 50% chance they will be useless and get you to do all their work.
Pros
Discounts at brand stores.
Cons
New hires get paid more than loyal staff

Other M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews

Overall good
Sous chef (Current Employee) –  DohaDecember 30, 2019
Overall good experience I learn different cultures and team work and succeed and number one team and team leader.we are no 1 in Doha as buesness and our team always number one . Ex -food safety , food quality, presentation, staff training, and communication, problem solved we are always open and we are hospitality hiro .
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a multinational retail franchise
Assistant Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 19, 2019
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a multinational retail franchise operator headquartered in Kuwait. It operates nearly 90 consumer retail brands across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M.H. Alshaya Co.. Our community is ready to answer.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Reviews by Location