M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Review

View all M.H. Alshaya Co. reviews

appying receivimg and purchasing
receiver (Current Employee) –  DohaMarch 12, 2019
I used to work in th morning shift to receive stocks and place order.

my off use to fall on weekend since we don't have delivery during weekend.

what I learned in my current company they mold me a very strong receiver. be efficient in my workload. and aside from that I learn a lot not only in my field but other areas also which I'm not use to do it. like helping kitchen stuff, serving though its not my job description. I am more much willing to learn if I have a chance.

we used to have a friendly environment. hardest part of the job is to meet the goal but without my co worker we cant achieve any.

Other M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews

Overall good
Sous chef (Current Employee) –  DohaDecember 30, 2019
Overall good experience I learn different cultures and team work and succeed and number one team and team leader.we are no 1 in Doha as buesness and our team always number one . Ex -food safety , food quality, presentation, staff training, and communication, problem solved we are always open and we are hospitality hiro .
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a multinational retail franchise
Assistant Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 19, 2019
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a multinational retail franchise operator headquartered in Kuwait. It operates nearly 90 consumer retail brands across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M.H. Alshaya Co.. Our community is ready to answer.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Reviews by Location