M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Review

View all M.H. Alshaya Co. reviews

Loving our job and dedicating with hardwork as a customer facilitator always gives a productive result at the end of day with lot of energy and fun
SalesAssociates (Former Employee) –  Doha festival city DohaMay 10, 2018
Different techniques to assist customer is one of the biggest talent I have ever experienced in my current job. To keep going business in a day we receive more then thousands of customer with different nationalities and interaction creating good wheel of a company as well as public relation to direct back customer gives me extra energy to move forward in a same track.
Customer satisfaction and recomendation from customer made me more confident to contribute more in near future.
Pros
Staff meal and dress
Cons
Need to face Straight shift 11 hours twice in a week

Other M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews

Overall good
Sous chef (Current Employee) –  DohaDecember 30, 2019
Overall good experience I learn different cultures and team work and succeed and number one team and team leader.we are no 1 in Doha as buesness and our team always number one . Ex -food safety , food quality, presentation, staff training, and communication, problem solved we are always open and we are hospitality hiro .
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a multinational retail franchise
Assistant Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 19, 2019
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a multinational retail franchise operator headquartered in Kuwait. It operates nearly 90 consumer retail brands across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M.H. Alshaya Co.. Our community is ready to answer.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Reviews by Location