M.H. Alshaya Co.
M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Review

Loving our job and dedicating with hardwork as a customer facilitator always gives a productive result at the end of day with lot of energy and fun

May 10, 2018
Different techniques to assist customer is one of the biggest talent I have ever experienced in my current job. To keep going business in a day we receive more then thousands of customer with different nationalities and interaction creating good wheel of a company as well as public relation to direct back customer gives me extra energy to move forward in a same track.
Customer satisfaction and recomendation from customer made me more confident to contribute more in near future.
Pros
Staff meal and dress
Cons
Need to face Straight shift 11 hours twice in a week
January 30, 2020
Same roleSame location
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Doha, Qatar
-productive, educative, entertaining work culture
-career development, diverse people, good trainings.

- job security, flexible work nature and favorable management
May 2, 2019
Same role
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Qatar
i was given opportunity to improve my skills through training,the working hours was fair same with the salary.i really enjoyed working as a sales associate because i was able to interact with different. cultures.
December 30, 2019
Same location
Sous chef (Current Employee) - Doha
Overall good experience I learn different cultures and team work and succeed and number one team and team leader.we are no 1 in Doha as buesness and our team always number one . Ex -food safety , food quality, presentation, staff training, and communication, problem solved we are always open and we are hospitality hiro .