M.H. Alshaya Co.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews for Store Manager

Productive and giving all necessary requirements in abale to grow their team.
Thanking to work on this highly and fair company/business. Making good result and harmonious relationship in all department. Serving appropriate training in able to put good team in the right place.
Lot of skill enhancement
They provide a lot of training to enhance all skills and develop own growth that can be applied to help business growth in accordance to company rules and policy
Excellent Company and Management are helpful
My typical day was Monday low footfall in the Mall.

Excellent retail company in Middle East with vision and value, Good salary and bonus . Job security plus training and training tools.
Productive workplace
Stable company that offers growth and development to staff. Enjoyable and fun working environment that enables staff to discover their hidden akills and talents.
Team Build, Commercial Awareness and fun, Team Buiding and motivation
The company is good in all perspectives. There were something was missing which is more over task oriented instead customer focus. The company environment is and great team motivation carried out.
Well trained
Company has great structure and will really train their employees. stable and big company with different diversity. has been leading retailer in the middle east.
its a fun and productive workplace
i learned how to deal with different kind of guest and adopt their sensitivity.the most enjoyable experience is engaging with my guest in a daily basis
Pros
free food
Cons
long hours but manageable
I like to work in a group
My typical work in a shift is leading the team achieving our goals and making feedback either positive or negative, I learn a lot and i stored very well, I am flexible and can work in different nationalities, I enjoy work when my team is enjoying also and achieving our goals.