M.H. Alshaya Co.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews in Doha

Doha25 reviews
-productive, educative, entertaining work culture
-career development, diverse people, good trainings.

- job security, flexible work nature and favorable management
Overall good experience I learn different cultures and team work and succeed and number one team and team leader.we are no 1 in Doha as buesness and our team always number one . Ex -food safety , food quality, presentation, staff training, and communication, problem solved we are always open and we are hospitality hiro .
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a multinational retail franchise operator headquartered in Kuwait. It operates nearly 90 consumer retail brands across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia,
They provide a lot of training to enhance all skills and develop own growth that can be applied to help business growth in accordance to company rules and policy
It was privileged to work with really fantastic company, where you have great leaders and awesome team members in a very positive environment.
Everyday work in MH Alshaya is very challenging. Making decision to perform in a good way is a big matter in this field. everyday learn something new, Creating ideas and presenting a good impression to all sections of the environment will makes a big difference in complying the work to be done.

Thanking to work on this highly and fair company/business. Making good result and harmonious relationship in all department. Serving appropriate training in able to put good team in the right place.
I learned hw to work in big restaurants and i experience how to communicate to the guests and also to my managers and my colleague and also ill get knowledge to develop my skill
Day to day work is not that pressure and I enjoy talking to customers and making sure to satisfy their needs in coming to our store. I met people with different nationalities, culture, languages but still, we are able to communicate with others.
I used to work in th morning shift to receive stocks and place order.

my off use to fall on weekend since we don't have delivery during weekend.

what I learned in my current company they mold me a very strong receiver. be efficient in my workload. and aside from that I learn a lot not only in my field but other areas also which I'm not use to do it. like helping kitchen stuff, serving though its not my job description. I am more much willing to learn if I have a chance.

we used to have a friendly environment. hardest part of the job is to meet the goal but without my co worker we cant achieve any.
Everyday work in Alshaya is very challenging. Making decision to perform in a good way is a big matter in this field. Creating ideas and presenting a good impression to all sections of the environment will makes a big difference in complying the work to be done.
Just do your job properly with heart and honesty... Joining in this company is a very good experience they build your personality grown up and make your dreams come true.
Pros
Cons
1hr break
Supportive management and staff.
Learned a lot of business management, strategies, and system.

I enjoyed working with colleagues and customers as well.
Structure within the company is good with room to grow but this may be hindered depending on the brand you choose. Inter-brand transfers are near impossible to request and they will make you wait 6 months before allowing you to apply to another brand. Promotions are given without informing you of how much the salary will be, the salary will also only come into effect 6 months after you get promoted.

They talk about wanting to promote within, but usually will hire someone that has no knowledge of the brand and will be paid double your salary. There's also a 50% chance they will be useless and get you to do all their work.
Pros
Discounts at brand stores.
Cons
New hires get paid more than loyal staff
The company's structure is great, however the management leading it lack following to proper procedure and companies policy and it's only used for the advantage and the benefit of the company not to protect the employee as well. Other than that it's a good place to establish a career and grow..
Stable company that offers growth and development to staff. Enjoyable and fun working environment that enables staff to discover their hidden akills and talents.
It's awesome working here with a very kind staff and management, you will learn a lot and grow as an employee and as a person, they are offering a free and very helpful training.
Different techniques to assist customer is one of the biggest talent I have ever experienced in my current job. To keep going business in a day we receive more then thousands of customer with different nationalities and interaction creating good wheel of a company as well as public relation to direct back customer gives me extra energy to move forward in a same track.
Customer satisfaction and recomendation from customer made me more confident to contribute more in near future.
Pros
Staff meal and dress
Cons
Need to face Straight shift 11 hours twice in a week
Terrible company, plagued with lies about bonuses And growth, You will ruin your career working for them, I was an assistant General manager for PF Changs.. they only grow donald trumps people, too much favouritism, unprofessional managers and shallow minded approaches.. look else whew, no salary increment no bonus you are just a number mentality
Pros
Only that your salary will be paid on time
Cons
Lies about bonuses, no increments, no growth, terrible senior management
Really I like to customers service. I have 9 years experience at Doha Qatar. I am all most working with our team work.even sales floor also arrangement.
Company has great structure and will really train their employees. stable and big company with different diversity. has been leading retailer in the middle east.
i learned how to deal with different kind of guest and adopt their sensitivity.the most enjoyable experience is engaging with my guest in a daily basis
Pros
free food
Cons
long hours but manageable