M.H. Alshaya Co.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews

Qatar37 reviews
Good company attractive salary nice management team yearly 21 days off. I got one promotion after joining before I was cleaner but later became cleaning supervisor.
Pros
All best.
Cons
All best
One of the best company in the middle East to work for,I'll always be grateful for the opportunity that akshaya gsve me to recognise my potential and helped me developing as an individual
Almost good and secure jop rules but the salary and growth is so low, at least till the end of my working period in alshaya, they may change now, we never know
good company and nice team work and they have training for everything and i learn so much from them i love the teamwork there and the management they are like a family with a stuff
-productive, educative, entertaining work culture
-career development, diverse people, good trainings.

- job security, flexible work nature and favorable management
Overall good experience I learn different cultures and team work and succeed and number one team and team leader.we are no 1 in Doha as buesness and our team always number one . Ex -food safety , food quality, presentation, staff training, and communication, problem solved we are always open and we are hospitality hiro .
They provide a lot of training to enhance all skills and develop own growth that can be applied to help business growth in accordance to company rules and policy
It was privileged to work with really fantastic company, where you have great leaders and awesome team members in a very positive environment.
Everyday work in MH Alshaya is very challenging. Making decision to perform in a good way is a big matter in this field. everyday learn something new, Creating ideas and presenting a good impression to all sections of the environment will makes a big difference in complying the work to be done.

Thanking to work on this highly and fair company/business. Making good result and harmonious relationship in all department. Serving appropriate training in able to put good team in the right place.
I learned hw to work in big restaurants and i experience how to communicate to the guests and also to my managers and my colleague and also ill get knowledge to develop my skill
i was given opportunity to improve my skills through training,the working hours was fair same with the salary.i really enjoyed working as a sales associate because i was able to interact with different. cultures.
Day to day work is not that pressure and I enjoy talking to customers and making sure to satisfy their needs in coming to our store. I met people with different nationalities, culture, languages but still, we are able to communicate with others.
I used to work in th morning shift to receive stocks and place order.

my off use to fall on weekend since we don't have delivery during weekend.

what I learned in my current company they mold me a very strong receiver. be efficient in my workload. and aside from that I learn a lot not only in my field but other areas also which I'm not use to do it. like helping kitchen stuff, serving though its not my job description. I am more much willing to learn if I have a chance.

we used to have a friendly environment. hardest part of the job is to meet the goal but without my co worker we cant achieve any.
Everyday work in Alshaya is very challenging. Making decision to perform in a good way is a big matter in this field. Creating ideas and presenting a good impression to all sections of the environment will makes a big difference in complying the work to be done.
I have learnt alot in Alshaya mostly my brand.Am able to interact well with customers and make good sales.
Team work has enhanced smooth learning in the work place.

I have attained so much confidence and experience in all areas of sales and customer service.
Pros
Free present
Cons
its fun place to work here I learned on the job training is more easier to understand the practical thing .and lots of training on every single thing.
I am always excited to go to work as there is many new learning every day. The best thing what I like about my job is training staff in order to build there future as well as the company and the brand.
I'm very grateful that I have been a part of this Company.My knowledge in F& b widens and expands more.Exceptional communication skills was one of my favorite and it really helps me a lot not only for my career development but also I was able to applied it personally.
Just do your job properly with heart and honesty... Joining in this company is a very good experience they build your personality grown up and make your dreams come true.
Pros
Cons
1hr break
Supportive management and staff.
Learned a lot of business management, strategies, and system.

I enjoyed working with colleagues and customers as well.
My typical day was Monday low footfall in the Mall.

Excellent retail company in Middle East with vision and value, Good salary and bonus . Job security plus training and training tools.