M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews

M.H. Alshaya Co. is a multinational retail franchise
Assistant Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 19, 2019
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a multinational retail franchise operator headquartered in Kuwait. It operates nearly 90 consumer retail brands across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia,
Lot of skill enhancement
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 9, 2019
They provide a lot of training to enhance all skills and develop own growth that can be applied to help business growth in accordance to company rules and policy
Good company
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Doha qatarSeptember 7, 2019
I learned hw to work in big restaurants and i experience how to communicate to the guests and also to my managers and my colleague and also ill get knowledge to develop my skill
Productive and giving all necessary requirements in abale to grow their team.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  DohaJune 24, 2019
Thanking to work on this highly and fair company/business. Making good result and harmonious relationship in all department. Serving appropriate training in able to put good team in the right place.
good working inviroment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  QatarMay 2, 2019
i was given opportunity to improve my skills through training,the working hours was fair same with the salary.i really enjoyed working as a sales associate because i was able to interact with different. cultures.
Enjoyable work place and fun colleagues
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  DohaApril 17, 2019
Day to day work is not that pressure and I enjoy talking to customers and making sure to satisfy their needs in coming to our store. I met people with different nationalities, culture, languages but still, we are able to communicate with others.
appying receivimg and purchasing
receiver (Current Employee) –  DohaMarch 12, 2019
I used to work in th morning shift to receive stocks and place order.

my off use to fall on weekend since we don't have delivery during weekend.

what I learned in my current company they mold me a very strong receiver. be efficient in my workload. and aside from that I learn a lot not only in my field but other areas also which I'm not use to do it. like helping kitchen stuff, serving though its not my job description. I am more much willing to learn if I have a chance.

we used to have a friendly environment. hardest part of the job is to meet the goal but without my co worker we cant achieve any.
Excellent and Exciting
Estimator and Business Coordinator (Current Employee) –  DohaMarch 3, 2019
Everyday work in Alshaya is very challenging. Making decision to perform in a good way is a big matter in this field. Creating ideas and presenting a good impression to all sections of the environment will makes a big difference in complying the work to be done.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  QatarFebruary 9, 2019
I have learnt alot in Alshaya mostly my brand.Am able to interact well with customers and make good sales.
Team work has enhanced smooth learning in the work place.
I have attained so much confidence and experience in all areas of sales and customer service.
Pros
Free present
Cons
good and happy work placewith good training and guidence
Server/ trainer (Current Employee) –  QatarFebruary 1, 2019
its fun place to work here I learned on the job training is more easier to understand the practical thing .and lots of training on every single thing.
Always excited
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Asha's Villagio QatarJanuary 17, 2019
I am always excited to go to work as there is many new learning every day. The best thing what I like about my job is training staff in order to build there future as well as the company and the brand.
More knowlege... more challenges in terms of work having fun also doing customer service
Senior sales associate (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 13, 2018
Just do your job properly with heart and honesty... Joining in this company is a very good experience they build your personality grown up and make your dreams come true.
Pros
Cons
1hr break
Management is good
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 17, 2018
Supportive management and staff.
Learned a lot of business management, strategies, and system.
I enjoyed working with colleagues and customers as well.
Excellent Company and Management are helpful
Store Manager - Claire's (Former Employee) –  Claires and Justice QatarSeptember 25, 2018
My typical day was Monday low footfall in the Mall.

Excellent retail company in Middle East with vision and value, Good salary and bonus . Job security plus training and training tools.
Choose your brand wisely
Restaurant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Doha, QatarJuly 27, 2018
Structure within the company is good with room to grow but this may be hindered depending on the brand you choose. Inter-brand transfers are near impossible to request and they will make you wait 6 months before allowing you to apply to another brand. Promotions are given without informing you of how much the salary will be, the salary will also only come into effect 6 months after you get promoted.

They talk about wanting to promote within, but usually will hire someone that has no knowledge of the brand and will be paid double your salary. There's also a 50% chance they will be useless and get you to do all their work.
Pros
Discounts at brand stores.
Cons
New hires get paid more than loyal staff
Big name but don't expect much
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  DohaMay 24, 2018
The company's structure is great, however the management leading it lack following to proper procedure and companies policy and it's only used for the advantage and the benefit of the company not to protect the employee as well. Other than that it's a good place to establish a career and grow..
Productive workplace
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  DohaMay 18, 2018
Stable company that offers growth and development to staff. Enjoyable and fun working environment that enables staff to discover their hidden akills and talents.
Fun and Rich in Knowledge working environment
Certified Trainer and Senior Server (Current Employee) –  DohaMay 10, 2018
It's awesome working here with a very kind staff and management, you will learn a lot and grow as an employee and as a person, they are offering a free and very helpful training.
Loving our job and dedicating with hardwork as a customer facilitator always gives a productive result at the end of day with lot of energy and fun
SalesAssociates (Former Employee) –  Doha festival city DohaMay 10, 2018
Different techniques to assist customer is one of the biggest talent I have ever experienced in my current job. To keep going business in a day we receive more then thousands of customer with different nationalities and interaction creating good wheel of a company as well as public relation to direct back customer gives me extra energy to move forward in a same track.
Customer satisfaction and recomendation from customer made me more confident to contribute more in near future.
Pros
Staff meal and dress
Cons
Need to face Straight shift 11 hours twice in a week
Team Build, Commercial Awareness and fun, Team Buiding and motivation
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  QatarApril 7, 2018
The company is good in all perspectives. There were something was missing which is more over task oriented instead customer focus. The company environment is and great team motivation carried out.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M.H. Alshaya Co.. Our community is ready to answer.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Reviews by Location