M.H. Alshaya Co.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews

Good
Almost good and secure jop rules but the salary and growth is so low, at least till the end of my working period in alshaya, they may change now, we never know
hm qatar
good company and nice team work and they have training for everything and i learn so much from them i love the teamwork there and the management they are like a family with a stuff
educative and career development
-productive, educative, entertaining work culture
-career development, diverse people, good trainings.

- job security, flexible work nature and favorable management
Overall good
Overall good experience I learn different cultures and team work and succeed and number one team and team leader.we are no 1 in Doha as buesness and our team always number one . Ex -food safety , food quality, presentation, staff training, and communication, problem solved we are always open and we are hospitality hiro .
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a multinational retail franchise
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a multinational retail franchise operator headquartered in Kuwait. It operates nearly 90 consumer retail brands across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia,
Lot of skill enhancement
They provide a lot of training to enhance all skills and develop own growth that can be applied to help business growth in accordance to company rules and policy
Fantastic Company, Great Leaders.
It was privileged to work with really fantastic company, where you have great leaders and awesome team members in a very positive environment.
Everyday work in MH Alshaya is very challenging. Making decision to perform in a good way is a big matter in this field. everyday learn something new, Creating ideas and presenting a good impression to all sections of the environment will makes a big difference in complying the work to be done.

Thanking to work on this highly and fair company/business. Making good result and harmonious relationship in all department. Serving appropriate training in able to put good team in the right place.
Good company
I learned hw to work in big restaurants and i experience how to communicate to the guests and also to my managers and my colleague and also ill get knowledge to develop my skill
Productive and giving all necessary requirements in abale to grow their team.
good working inviroment
i was given opportunity to improve my skills through training,the working hours was fair same with the salary.i really enjoyed working as a sales associate because i was able to interact with different. cultures.
Enjoyable work place and fun colleagues
Day to day work is not that pressure and I enjoy talking to customers and making sure to satisfy their needs in coming to our store. I met people with different nationalities, culture, languages but still, we are able to communicate with others.
appying receivimg and purchasing
I used to work in th morning shift to receive stocks and place order.

my off use to fall on weekend since we don't have delivery during weekend.

what I learned in my current company they mold me a very strong receiver. be efficient in my workload. and aside from that I learn a lot not only in my field but other areas also which I'm not use to do it. like helping kitchen stuff, serving though its not my job description. I am more much willing to learn if I have a chance.

we used to have a friendly environment. hardest part of the job is to meet the goal but without my co worker we cant achieve any.
Excellent and Exciting
Everyday work in Alshaya is very challenging. Making decision to perform in a good way is a big matter in this field. Creating ideas and presenting a good impression to all sections of the environment will makes a big difference in complying the work to be done.
Fun place to work
I have learnt alot in Alshaya mostly my brand.Am able to interact well with customers and make good sales.
Team work has enhanced smooth learning in the work place.

I have attained so much confidence and experience in all areas of sales and customer service.
Pros
Free present
Cons
good and happy work placewith good training and guidence
its fun place to work here I learned on the job training is more easier to understand the practical thing .and lots of training on every single thing.
Always excited
I am always excited to go to work as there is many new learning every day. The best thing what I like about my job is training staff in order to build there future as well as the company and the brand.
More knowlege... more challenges in terms of work having fun also doing customer service
Just do your job properly with heart and honesty... Joining in this company is a very good experience they build your personality grown up and make your dreams come true.
Pros
Cons
1hr break
Management is good
Supportive management and staff.
Learned a lot of business management, strategies, and system.

I enjoyed working with colleagues and customers as well.
Excellent Company and Management are helpful
My typical day was Monday low footfall in the Mall.

Excellent retail company in Middle East with vision and value, Good salary and bonus . Job security plus training and training tools.
Choose your brand wisely
Structure within the company is good with room to grow but this may be hindered depending on the brand you choose. Inter-brand transfers are near impossible to request and they will make you wait 6 months before allowing you to apply to another brand. Promotions are given without informing you of how much the salary will be, the salary will also only come into effect 6 months after you get promoted.

They talk about wanting to promote within, but usually will hire someone that has no knowledge of the brand and will be paid double your salary. There's also a 50% chance they will be useless and get you to do all their work.
Pros
Discounts at brand stores.
Cons
New hires get paid more than loyal staff
Big name but don't expect much
The company's structure is great, however the management leading it lack following to proper procedure and companies policy and it's only used for the advantage and the benefit of the company not to protect the employee as well. Other than that it's a good place to establish a career and grow..