L3Harris

Doha4 reviews

3.2Job Security & Advancement

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,053 reviews

Excellent company

Loved this company. Lot's of great equipment to work on and really enjoyed the co-workers. I learned a lot, as a large company like this has a variety of equipment to work on. For the individual willing to grasp greater concepts in the HVAC world, this is a great resume builder.

Excellent Company

This company took a chance on a person with no experience in the field I work and trained to be proficent. This company is effective and motivated to making the customer first.

Management was outstanding during my time in the middle east, tools and assignments given out in timely manner.I also would recommend l-3 to anybody.

Outstanding Company and Managers they care about the warfighter as will as the employees.I would recommend this company to anybody great leadership and team cohesion.

Pros

work enviroment assume

Cons

RMA warehouse manager in charge of all survalience equipment over the entire Middle East reagion.

Work to complete job requirements to the best of our ability. The Management was very understanding to our concerns and needs. Co-workers always thought of their fellow worker.

Pros

Freedom to leave post and return at anytime

Cons

Sometimes equipment did not come as planned

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L3Harris. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • L3Harris
  • Doha
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?