L3Harris

L3Harris Employee Reviews

Showing all 5,053 reviews

Excellent company

Loved this company. Lot's of great equipment to work on and really enjoyed the co-workers. I learned a lot, as a large company like this has a variety of equipment to work on. For the individual willing to grasp greater concepts in the HVAC world, this is a great resume builder.

Amazing coworkers

My coworkers were helpful, everyone knows their job and answers questions freely. The hardest part of the job was seeing a co-worker leave the company.

Strongly recommend it

There was never a boring day in the office, with lots to do to keep you busy. They always encouraged us to challenge ourselves and step outside of our comfort zones.

Collaborative work environment

Very collaborative environment and colleagues. The company does go above and beyond to make sure that their employees are taken care of by providing exceptional benefits packages.

What is the best part of working at the company?Schedule, team, great products, my manager is awesome!What is the most stressful part about working at the company?On-boarding What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Laid back, supportive What is a typical day like for you at the company?Meet with clients, prepare proposals, do outreach

L3 review

-L3 provided the tools, systems, and resources to complete tasks and to continue our development.-Management team was supportive.-Excellent benefits, including unlimited PTO.

Great company

The schedule was great—4 days on and 3 days off, with potential to work OT as much as you wanted. Compensation was standard for the industry. Valuable learning experience.

Opportunities for advancement

Great company for steady career progression. There are ample opportunities to make your way up the company ladder, but you need to hustle to prove that you’re capable.

Qa

Employee-centric with competent management. Flexible when it came to taking time off for any reason. Offered an educational assistance program for those looking to pursue further education.

Achieving the impossible

With an incredible team of leaders and passionate workers, we’re able to achieve the impossible. I’m proud to contribute to this company’s mission with these amazing people.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at L3Harris?

Diverse + inclusive

It’s no secret that L3Harris is an equal opportunity employer. Talk to anyone, and you’ll find that they’re truly committed to keeping their environment diverse and inclusive.

What is the best part of working at the company?Continued support and training. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Gathering materials. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Easy going and receptive for ideas. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Planned and accomplishment.

Rewarding

I’m not going to beat around the bush here…I worked my butt off for many years, and it was hard, but at the end of the day the results were rewarding, and that’s all that mattered.

good

good experience. people were friendly at all levels. pay adequately reflected my knowledge and skillset. work/personal life balance was good. never felt overworked.

This is where I’m meant to be

I WISH I hadn’t waited so long to apply to work here! I’m doing meaningful work that I enjoy AND I’m getting paid enough to do it? I didn’t think that was possible, yet here we are!

Good place to move up in the company

I notice constantly people getting promoted to another areas in the company to fill their position within the company.Good benefits and compensation depends on your experience is a plus. Upper management always have their open door policy, easy to approach them which is a huge benefit.

Pros

Good place to move up

Cons

1st line Managers need training

Fun and professional

The majority of the staff were very professional, and they were fun to work with! It wasn’t too physically demanding, but we had more than enough work to keep us occupied.

Satisfactory

I’m pleased to report that I was satisfied with all aspects of my employment with L3Harris. I would definitely recommend this employer to any and all interested parties.

I love working here

L3Harris is a major step up to where I was before. I genuinely look forward to each day and I love my coworkers…we take care of each other like we’re family. Awesome place to be!

A great culture full of interesting projects!

Loved working here in an industry that always brings something new and interesting. The culture is fantastic and the benefits are decent. I think the products are quite amazing.

Pros

Good healthcare, amazing culture, very interesting projects and interesting clients

Cons

Pay could be better and career growth I think needs improvement

Great

I liked working here. Made me feel valuated at the time and gave me opportunities to move forward too.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L3Harris. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • L3Harris
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?