L3Harris Technologies is a Trusted Disruptor for the global aerospace and defense industry. With customers’ mission-critical needs always in mind, our 46,000 employees deliver end-to-end technology solutions connecting the space, air, land, sea and cyber domains.See all 6 L3Harris photos
Inspiring tomorrow's innovators. At L3Harris, we are a #PioneerOfProgress.
Engineering A Dream
At L3Harris, we #InventAmazing.
In a fast moving and increasingly complex world, L3Harris is anticipating and rapidly responding to challenges with agile technology – creating a safer world and more secure future. We anticipate and mitigate risk with end-to-end solutions that meet our customers’ mission-critical needs across all domains.
The values that define us:
1. Integrity - Our decisions and actions are based on ethical, honest and accountable practices.
2. Excellence - We perform at the highest levels through flawless execution, customer focus and constant innovation.
3. Respect - We tackle every challenge with a sustainable, community-minded and inclusive approach.
Diversity & Inclusion
At L3Harris, you can bring your whole self to work. Your voice is heard here – and your unique life experiences are valued. To hold ourselves accountable, we have set two clear goals: half of our workforce will be women and at least one-third will be persons of color.
We’re taking action to create an inclusive environment:
- Diversity councils
- Listening sessions
- Inclusion toolkits
- Employee spotlight stories
Strength in numbers:
- 24% women at L3Harris; 31% in executive positions and 33% of our new college grads
- 24% persons of color; 17% in executive positions and 37% of our new college grads
- 6% persons with disabilities; 4% in executive positions
- 15% veterans; 14% in executive positions
Employee Resource Groups
L3Harris offers resource groups that inspire you to build your professional relationships and career. They include:
- Asian Professionals for Excellence (APEX)
- Early Career Professional (ECP)
- Hispanic/Latino Organization for Leadership and Advancement (HOLA)
- L3Harris Employees of African Descent (LEAD)
- Willing and Able (WILA)
- Intrapreneurs Technology and Innovation Resource Group
- Pride LGBTQ+ Resource Group
- Supporting Emergency Responders and Veterans Engagement (SERVE)
- Women Who Strive for Empowering, Enhancing, and Encouraging Other Women (We3)
L3Harris empowers its employees to take charge of their career path and reach their professional goals. Whether you want to gain broad experience in different projects/business areas, become the sought-after subject matter expert in your field or advance to an executive leadership position, opportunities here are limitless.
Get access to the tools you need:
- Online career planning toolkits
- Online content to assist with continuing education requirements or to develop new competencies
- Mentoring programs
- Rotational programs
- Opportunities to experience work in many states and countries
- Just-in-time learning modules that can be completed in under 5 minutes
- Professional certification support for project management and Lean Six Sigma
- Networking and social events to engage with leadership and peers
Benefits to help you live your best life:
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance – $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day – wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as dental, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors’ service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents