KPMG Employee Review

A learning curve for me!

August 1, 2016
whilst working as an audit assistant at KPMG, I had hands on learning to much of the audit processes carried out in many FMCG'S. though tough at first, I gradually came to learn the audit process learning both the Compliance and Statutory Testing Techniques. Auditing Financial Statements and the different ledgers were vexing at times, and seemed rather boring and repetitive at times. the job done on time. But it was a whole new learning experience for me and team members though polite and courteous were at time quite strict in getting the job done within a scheduled time.
Pros
A pleasant learning atmosphere
Cons
Seniors quite strict, rigid at times.
November 6, 2019
Same role
Senior Audit Executive (Current Employee) - Qatar
Too much work pressure, no work like balance, no appreciation, culture is fine. Pay is very little in comparison to industry. You learn a lot, some good people.
May 14, 2019
Same role
Audit Assistant (Former Employee) - Qatar
It was wonderful experience in my life. I have worked with vouching, casting, cross referencing, depreciation calculations . I assist auditors full time
October 9, 2019
Same location
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Doha
Culture wise KPMG is a good place to work however in terms of compensation, work life balance it is not up to the mark in comparison to other Big Fours.