KPMG Employee Reviews for Audit Associate

Audit Associate4 reviews
Qatar4 reviews
It was wonderful experience in my life. I have worked with vouching, casting, cross referencing, depreciation calculations . I assist auditors full time
Too much work pressure, no work like balance, no appreciation, culture is fine. Pay is very little in comparison to industry. You learn a lot, some good people.
whilst working as an audit assistant at KPMG, I had hands on learning to much of the audit processes carried out in many FMCG'S. though tough at first, I gradually came to learn the audit process learning both the Compliance and Statutory Testing Techniques. Auditing Financial Statements and the different ledgers were vexing at times, and seemed rather boring and repetitive at times. the job done on time. But it was a whole new learning experience for me and team members though polite and courteous were at time quite strict in getting the job done within a scheduled time.
Pros
A pleasant learning atmosphere
Cons
Seniors quite strict, rigid at times.
There are like long working hours and a hectic schedule even we need to work on weekends mostly. The salary package compensating such long hours is not equivalent. Although the learning is immense and a professional looking to groom himself / herself should join.