Usually KPMG does a background check and it doesn't take more than a week. They call previous employer and get the information over the phone or send a check list to be filled and sent back by the previous employer.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about KPMG
- What is the organisational culture at KPMG?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at KPMG?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at KPMG?One person answered
- What interview questions do they ask at KPMG?One person answered
- Why would you want to work at KPMG?One person answered
See all questions and answers