* KPMG more involved in learning development culture through practical experience.
It's four stage process.
* Initial exam to check the technical knowledge.
* Human resource teams interview.
* Managerial level interview.
* Final interview with the HR partner
What is the kind of Financial Statement؟
what is the Diff (Accrued Expense & Advance Expense)؟
What are the principles of accounting؟
The First step to be star in your Carrier
Usually KPMG does a background check and it doesn't take more than a week. They call previous employer and get the information over the phone or send a check list to be filled and sent back by the previous employer.