Kharafi National

Kharafi National Employee Reviews

Happy work place, great managers and the company's vision is really intended for best quality service both employees and customers/clients. We were provided with the best benefits the employee could ever expect. If given the opportunity, I wish I can bring back the days when I was employed with the company.
Pros
I learn many things
Cons
longer hours as I was assigned in a construction site
شركة رائدة وكبيره ولديها نظام جيد جدا ولكن ما حدث من ازمات اقتصادية عالمية اثر علي نشاطها.وارجو أن تعود ثانية إلى مكانتها السابقة كواحدة من أكبر شركات العالم.
As a waiter i was Joined in last year in the month of February,, during this time to still now i gained lot of things,, it has to be realted to my work knowledge or be a paratical knowledge also that would be help me appiled for my next level...
This company is good for me.., their always concern to their staff...good management ..
I've learned to much about cooking .

I enjoy my job ❣️❣️❣️❣️..
Exceptionally good working environment due to Managing Director's vision , in having established a Multi Cultural and multi national Environment , assessing all staff directly with unbiased criteria .
It was fun working with Company until MD left and thereafter Kharafi National , started a fast downwards track , ending at its bankruptcy in 2018 - 2019 .
Im enjoy to my job.nothing stress...all he teach me for new experience to another job...any job what you want...that good to learn a new experience
Ok
A company under one roof- investment, design, engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning and facilities management service hope to get another opportunity.
I like my job in any way, i will do my work with more efficiency , i like to work anywhere in gulf countries because i worked more gulf countries specially i like UAE.
Learning and working priniciple safety everything good .facilities and food accommodation very good. Nice maintenance and good peoples learning experience.
It was a very productive and stressful work since my primary work as a superintendent was handling the manpower transportation from the camp to work site and vice versa in a daily basis starting from 4 am in the morning until the late hour of the day. In between hours of the day, I have to manage the equipment availability and inspection in every site checking the equipments.
A nice company with complete benefits,some overtime pays,and nice accomodation with free food,and some ammenities like basketball court,pingpong table and television room for everyone.
Turned to a disgusting family business. Late salaries, Racist environment. Not fair payment. Bad reputation. Worst ever in Engineering business. Not recommended at all.
Bad management
Salary low and late

No Overtime

No Bonus

No promotions and increments in the last 5 years

Not recommended for people with high qualifications
Planning and cost, reports, meetings, claims,
planning for material, storage, and all resources allocation and monitoring the project

good management

the hardest part at the end

teamwork groups
I am start fromOctv2013 free food accomadation and transport all are very comfortable but
2016 salary little delay and my settle cheated 2000KD not give my resign time
It was a good place to start working, with immense resources at your disposal especially for fresh and young graduates. On the job and supplementary training resources were no match.
Great people, strong technical and commercial resources, great diversity and demonstrate equality, good structures and training, always changing (if you enjoy this), good work areas and environment, good safety culture.
As a warehouse man/Assistant storekeeper I am working in the company
There was in a good procedure of the company and good standard.I have good experiences with them, unfortunately the management loose the company.
Happy to work with kharafi.Gained voracious knowledge...Hard working and Co-Operative staff.One of the reputed companies to work with...still happy to join if iam getting another chance.
Very friendly working experience in Kharafi national. There i gained so much of knowledge since that is a international platform. Had a nice experience in that company.
Kharafi National is a well systematic company and working culture is quite different which is great to work. Provides great facilities to the employee and wont give stress in jobs.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kharafi National. Our community is ready to answer.