KEO International Consultants Employee Reviews

A person that has a positive dispositon in life and a goal oriented person.
Site Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Doha, DAWSeptember 3, 2014
A day starts with a plan for the whole day that I need to accomplish and things that should learn from my colleagues from the experiences. I always make it a point to be cooperative and nice to my co-worker to have a productive day ahead of me.

The hardest part of the job is when you don't expect things that may happen ahead of you but for as long as I believe that everything has a solution and having in mind that I have the support of the company to deal with difficult times, I am confident that I can solve all the problems.
Pros
Team work
Cons
paying too much attention to details
Challenging position, active work mate, productive and peer teaching.
Façade Inspector (Current Employee) –  Doha, Qatar.April 9, 2014
Hightly trained Facade QA/QC Inspector.

Daily site surveillance to guide the contractor for the highes quality of works on site.

Preparing and issuance of Non-Conformance Report (NCR) and Surveillance Deficiency Report (SDR).

Conduct formal and informal inspection and preparing inspection report (IR).

Reviewing Method Statement and Shop Drawing.
Enjoyable and challenging position
Snr Project Manager/Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Doha, DAWMarch 14, 2014
This position was made enjoyable by having an extremely supportive Senior Manager and capable co-workers. The majority of the staff working under my management were from a large multicultural background which tested communication, but created an interesting diversity in the workplace.
The usual workday consisted of meetings and problem solving on all levels. Client, Contractor and team meetings. Staff meetings for design review, variation assessments and general site issues. Often impromptu meetings with the Client to discuss variations and incomplete design on major elements such as structural, mechanical, Architectural and commercial items. Preparation of reports and review and signing of all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
Regular site visits to determine progress and quality of work.
I have learnt a great deal from this role in regards to overall management of a large team, mentoring staff and an often difficult Clients.
Pros
Challenging role
Electrical inspector
Electrical Inspector (Current Employee) –  Doha,February 9, 2014
Daily basis inspection to the site as per RFI request.
Instruction the contractor & sub contractor method of statement
Pros
open
Cons
short breaks
Good Working and friendly Envoironment
Sr. Designer (Current Employee) –  Doha, QatarMarch 14, 2013
Around 19 years experience in Indian sub continent & Middle East in the field of Design and Drafting for Infrastructure, Telecom, Electrical & Major Urban Developments, and Transport planning designs, Highways & Bridges and Landscape and Utilities in all project phases.

Hands on experience in management, administration, direction and training of CAD Designers, CAD Technicians for the preparations of design packages utilizing AutoCAD and other CAD software’s, management of designed drawings based on all available data’s, information’s, CAD manual, standards and procedures etc
challeging work experience
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Doha QatarJune 5, 2012
I have learned to work with different kind of people from different nationalities and cultures. It was a challenge to know how to mingle and work hand in hand with them as a team. A rewarding experience leaving the company with friends.
A very balanced work environment with a clear objectives and management support towards work decisions
Site Civil Engineer (Former Employee) –  Doha QatarMay 24, 2012
The top construction consultancy firm in the Middle east with a highly qualified team of engineers and architects working together for an iconic and innovative design in Architecture and Engineering
Hard work, Learning Experience, but paid well
Resident Engineer (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarApril 30, 2012
This was a great opportunity to be on a design and logistics Team for one of the worlds largest and most prestigios Hospitals in the World and UAE.Construction costs in excess of $3 Billion USD.
Sidre Medical Centre in Doha, Qatar. Imagine billing this amount and building this facility in 3+ years...
About 12,000 employees a day worked on this project 24/7.
Also had an opportunity to see and be part of some of the worlds most largest and expensive projects ever built. Amazingly, the plans and specification were of Western based technology, so I felt very comfortable. Was taken care of very well. 7:30 -4:00 workday sunday - Thursday - off Friday and 1/2 day Saturday.
99% of all signs, advertisements and product was in both Arabic and English. This was an experience that I will never forget and was treated great. If I was younger, I would have stayed for many years.
Pros
co workers are from all over the world
Cons
5 1/2 day work week - a lot of sand, everywhere - metric system