KEO International Consultants

KEO International Consultants Employee Reviews

Qatar99 reviews
As an international organisation KEO is well positioned in the world. I gained very positive and creative experience from this organisation. Every employee in KEO getting good respect.
Very professional team and management. Managements are strong enough to bring more projects even at the recession period company had handfull of projects.
This role involved me on one specific large project - Sidra Hospital - which was a 2.5BillionUSD project. KEO performed the role of PM/CM for this design-build project.
I was responsible for managing the Contractors documentation delivery related to the structural and facade enclosure works for the project.

Daily tasks involved regular meetings with contractors to ensure all documentation targets were being met, quality of design was acceptable to the client and authorities. Regular site visits were conducted to check the works in progress and ensure highest quality was achieved.

Most enjoyable aspect was seeing the completed works handed over and enabling the follow on works.
Pros
Massive scale project experience
Cons
Dealing with Contractors trying to short circuit the design-build process
A typical day would start with reviewing the day's inspection schedule. Also review any drawings (as built and shop drawing) to be reviewed for submissin to manager. I have a very comfortable and fun filled inter action with my manager and co workers. The hardest part of my job would be trying to balance if I will approve or reject any inspection based on the project specifications and limitations within the site requirement. I was lucky enough that my manager is very technically adept and imparted many useful tips and knowledge regarding my pofession.
Pros
A very comfortable work site environment
Cons
Shouting match with the contractor, frustration regarding site installation.
Good company.
Globally recognized.

Organization is properly managed.

Work schedules are properly organized.

Co-workers are all polite.

Enjoyed working together at site.
I really enjoyed also working in KEO for 5 years specialyy in design & production team. We just need to work 5 days a week and having 2 days off is very helpful specially if your family is here. i enjoyed also the part of making all the necessary drawings for the projects.
the management are great they will always there for you if you need something.
Pros
Coffee and Tea all you can.
Cons
Healthcare
I liked this job in KEO because it added more to my experience and in a big project like this there are a variety of knowledge and information which increased my experience.
Excellent Project / Construction Management Consultants in GCC.
Handling valuable projects likes Stadium, high Rise Building & etc
Very cooperative and well qualified Managers ready to clarify any work related issues at anytime.
A good place to learn more about the modern and the latest technique in the work.
Pros
Monthly Get together with Sumptious Lunch celebrating the Birthday persons of that month
Cons
Use to have Fun days, enjoying with family get together and picnics.
Working with KEO for the last 9 years was really enriching my professional and personal life , very good and supportive peer group, understanding top management .A very good leaning experience .
Managed to work different projects
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KEO International Consultants?
630 am - 4:00 pm
i learned how to deal with different people involve int the project.

management is very supportive to their employee.

sooth coordination with my co-workers.

hardest part of the job is to deal people who are not cooperative.

enjoyable part is closely working to my co workers.
My typical type of work is not that hard and pressured type. I always make sure that I finished all the jobs at the same day.

I learned that everyday is a new learning day... Learned to be flexible to be able to communicate with people / colleague / people from different companies working at the same project. I practiced patience at all times...

The most enjoyable part of working is when you really love your work, you will never noticed that you already finished years. It is also an accomplishment to finish a project.
• Executed and delivered an independent expert view of performance of key complex projects.
• Lead the assessment and implementation initiatives to improve project, program and portfolio maturity across the organization
Pros
Great place to work.
Cons
Working culture is helpful and easy to reach to line manager.High quality performance need to work.In my view the F ring road team was the best team ever in my lifetime.
KEO is a world class professional design and management services,award winning architectural design,progressive engineering,and highly ranked project and construction management.Working in this prestigious company is an achievement to my experience,good working environment to my colleagues and no boring time during the period of my employment.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the monthly get together of everybody during lunch time to have a break for every work and hardships at site works.
A Typical day work has given me chance to expand my knowledge and experience on a diverse construction technical knowledge and actual site application.

Management and teamwork with co-workers has proven to have developed my capacity to worked generally well.

Challenges are for me are opportunities-a blessing in disguise
Pros
Events were usually organized to create a healthy workplace
Cons
Working on shift hours
It was 4 months training and it was very important for me to improve my abilities and no special day was there since everyday has a different kind of work to do .
Pros
Good salary package and overall health insurance scheme.

HR Dept , is excellent , very helpful as long you are in the right , straight and sincere .

Work environment is professional, but if you have a soft heart and not be able to adapt tot he speed and take responsibilities ,better not to apply to a position , KEO demands commitment and professionalism , its is not a perfect company but is the best company I have worked for .
Pros
Pros - best place for learning - interesting people - flexible work culture - lots of training
Cons
As a senior surveyor I have worked on large area projects such as the, Education City Infrastructure area (200 Hectares), which includes 11 Km of Service Utility Tunnels, 15 Km of Sewer & drainage pipe work, 20 Km of In Ground High Voltage Cable installation, the Al Shaqab Equestrian Center (35 Hectares), the 15,000 Hectare Petrochina site, Gas Pipe Line, Coal Mining and Handling facilities and Transmission Line sites. He has worked with German, Japanese and Chinese companies and is experienced in the preparation of topographical maps and as built construction documentation.
KEO International Consultants' typical day at work was challenging. There are 20 - 30 new drawings/ documents that come in the office. The number of documents may vary depending on the stage of the project i.e. Bore Hole stage or Glazing stage

I learned that the key to a successful documentation is about presence of mind and following of the system procedure of the company. It is always the about the day to day process that I must perform utmost precision and focus. Because every single document is VERY important. I want to make sure that I thoroughly document all that comes in, circulates and goes out in the office.

When it comes to management, I really commend my immediate supervisor, the Project Manager. He is from New Zealand and KEO did a great job finding a very talented and professional PM. In line with this, as a result, the project management is on time on the timeline schedule.

The management of KEO when it comes to their employees was really outstanding. They treated us with respect and professionalism. Not to mention their on time transfer of salary every month.

My co-workers were from different parts of the world.

Our office boys were from Bangladesh and Nepal. I had a great job related experience with them. Because they are industrious, kind and polite.

Our project manager was from New Zealand. He was a down to earth and professional when it comes to trusting me in my document control abilities.

The hardest part of the job which I have been into was when I adopted the document procedures in a Consultancy firm. I believe that the process is
 - more...
Pros
Health Insurance
Cons
6 days a week work
Good working Atmosphere.But no evaluation and increment.The company has too many projects in qatar giving high salaries to white people.For indians the salary is very low
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEO International Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2