KEO International Consultants Employee Reviews

Very Good
Commissioning Engineer – Fire & Life Safety System (Current Employee) –  DohaNovember 7, 2016
Excellent Project / Construction Management Consultants in GCC.
Handling valuable projects likes Stadium, high Rise Building & etc
Peaceful Working Environment
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  DohaOctober 29, 2016
Very cooperative and well qualified Managers ready to clarify any work related issues at anytime.
A good place to learn more about the modern and the latest technique in the work.
Pros
Monthly Get together with Sumptious Lunch celebrating the Birthday persons of that month
Cons
Use to have Fun days, enjoying with family get together and picnics.
Truly challenging job , able to familiarize with latest industry standards and practices .
Senior Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) –  DOHA, QATAROctober 11, 2016
Working with KEO for the last 9 years was really enriching my professional and personal life , very good and supportive peer group, understanding top management .A very good leaning experience .
Managed to work different projects
Management is supportive to the employee
QA/QC ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  DohaOctober 4, 2016
630 am - 4:00 pm
i learned how to deal with different people involve int the project.
management is very supportive to their employee.
sooth coordination with my co-workers.
hardest part of the job is to deal people who are not cooperative.
enjoyable part is closely working to my co workers.
Very Approachable HR Staffs; A stable and good company..
Executive Secretary / Document Controller (Current Employee) –  DuhailSeptember 30, 2016
My typical type of work is not that hard and pressured type. I always make sure that I finished all the jobs at the same day.

I learned that everyday is a new learning day... Learned to be flexible to be able to communicate with people / colleague / people from different companies working at the same project. I practiced patience at all times...

The most enjoyable part of working is when you really love your work, you will never noticed that you already finished years. It is also an accomplishment to finish a project.
Construction Management & Supervision
Senior Structural Engineer & Project Manager (PMP) (Current Employee) –  DohaSeptember 26, 2016
• Executed and delivered an independent expert view of performance of key complex projects.
• Lead the assessment and implementation initiatives to improve project, program and portfolio maturity across the organization
Pros
Great place to work.
ok
Land Surveyor (Current Employee) –  DohaAugust 14, 2016
Working culture is helpful and easy to reach to line manager.High quality performance need to work.In my view the F ring road team was the best team ever in my lifetime.
Excellent Company
Architect (Current Employee) –  DohaMay 16, 2016
KEO is a world class professional design and management services,award winning architectural design,progressive engineering,and highly ranked project and construction management.Working in this prestigious company is an achievement to my experience,good working environment to my colleagues and no boring time during the period of my employment.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the monthly get together of everybody during lunch time to have a break for every work and hardships at site works.
Scope of works gave me greater opportunities and experience.
Site Architect (Current Employee) –  DohaMay 4, 2016
A Typical day work has given me chance to expand my knowledge and experience on a diverse construction technical knowledge and actual site application.

Management and teamwork with co-workers has proven to have developed my capacity to worked generally well.

Challenges are for me are opportunities-a blessing in disguise
Pros
Events were usually organized to create a healthy workplace
Cons
Working on shift hours
Excellent place to work in and great management.
Structural Engineer (Former Employee) –  DohaApril 4, 2016
It was 4 months training and it was very important for me to improve my abilities and no special day was there since everyday has a different kind of work to do .
Pros - best place for learning - interesting people - flexible work culture - lots of training
Mechanical Inspector (Current Employee) –  DohaMarch 22, 2016
Pros
Good salary package and overall health insurance scheme.
HR Dept , is excellent , very helpful as long you are in the right , straight and sincere .
Work environment is professional, but if you have a soft heart and not be able to adapt tot he speed and take responsibilities ,better not to apply to a position , KEO demands commitment and professionalism , its is not a perfect company but is the best company I have worked for .
Cons
Land Surveyor Engineer overseeing the survey requirement on a number of the Infrastructure and building projects, supervising several survey teams in
SENIOR LAND SURVEYOR (Current Employee) –  Doha, DAWDecember 26, 2015
As a senior surveyor I have worked on large area projects such as the, Education City Infrastructure area (200 Hectares), which includes 11 Km of Service Utility Tunnels, 15 Km of Sewer & drainage pipe work, 20 Km of In Ground High Voltage Cable installation, the Al Shaqab Equestrian Center (35 Hectares), the 15,000 Hectare Petrochina site, Gas Pipe Line, Coal Mining and Handling facilities and Transmission Line sites. He has worked with German, Japanese and Chinese companies and is experienced in the preparation of topographical maps and as built construction documentation.
Challenging and fun workplace
Document Controller (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarOctober 27, 2015
KEO International Consultants' typical day at work was challenging. There are 20 - 30 new drawings/ documents that come in the office. The number of documents may vary depending on the stage of the project i.e. Bore Hole stage or Glazing stage

I learned that the key to a successful documentation is about presence of mind and following of the system procedure of the company. It is always the about the day to day process that I must perform utmost precision and focus. Because every single document is VERY important. I want to make sure that I thoroughly document all that comes in, circulates and goes out in the office.

When it comes to management, I really commend my immediate supervisor, the Project Manager. He is from New Zealand and KEO did a great job finding a very talented and professional PM. In line with this, as a result, the project management is on time on the timeline schedule.

The management of KEO when it comes to their employees was really outstanding. They treated us with respect and professionalism. Not to mention their on time transfer of salary every month.

My co-workers were from different parts of the world.

Our office boys were from Bangladesh and Nepal. I had a great job related experience with them. Because they are industrious, kind and polite.

Our project manager was from New Zealand. He was a down to earth and professional when it comes to trusting me in my document control abilities.

The hardest part of the job which I have been into was when I adopted the document procedures in a Consultancy firm. I believe that the process is
  more... way off different than my previous job. But as soon as I got the system process going, I had a smooth and easy flow of work.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when the team accomplishes a task at hand, such as monthly report and project stage (bore holes), efficiently and up to date. We celebrated and tapped eachother's shoulder for a job well done. This was very empowering and inspiring because it boosted our confidence and team work - camaraderie.
Pros
Health Insurance
Cons
6 days a week work
Good working Atmosphere.But no evaluation and increment
Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Doha, DAWOctober 20, 2015
Good working Atmosphere.But no evaluation and increment.The company has too many projects in qatar giving high salaries to white people.For indians the salary is very low
Diverse Culture
Facade Engineer/Civil Engineer (Current Employee) –  Doha, DAWOctober 6, 2015
Working with KEO put pride in your profession as the company and your colleagues recognizes your true potential and capability as an individual.
productive, at lot of nicecoworker
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Doha, DAWJuly 25, 2015
-always busy, a lot of work assignment
-to understand the different people, always give respect to your superior
-they can easily approach
-they all kind and helpful, always giving advice
-when all the boss give you things to do and all is urgent
-we celebrate birthdays every month, almost everything is enjoyable
Pros
Health Care, 1 hour lunch break
Cons
nothing
A challenging job
Secretary (Current Employee) –  Doha, QatarMarch 12, 2015
Handle administration/secretarial or technical tasks, etc. Coordinates with the msnagers, engineers and clients, etc.
The super fast company with its super fast track projects
Sr. Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Doha,QatarFebruary 18, 2015
working with KEO is for me considered as school more than a work place as I used to learn and earn new knowledge and information along with the huge experience everyday.
I enjoyed the work environment and the system / policy of the company.
we were in each project I worked in as one family, we share the difficulties and the fun together.
The deadlines were the toughest thing we always face.
and the real happiness when we get the continues thanks for our effort from the management and from our clients.
Cons
we had midical insurance and we get annual leave
x
Technical Design Lead and Deputy Project Manager (Current Employee) –  dohaJanuary 5, 2015
Founded in 1964, KEO delivers world-class professional design and management services. KEO offers award winning architectural design, progressive infrastructure engineering and highly ranked project and construction management known for quality and professionalism. KEO is one of the largest AEP/PMCM firms and have consistently ranked in ENR in the top 200 International Design Firms as well as Top 20 International PM rankings 2004-2011. BD World recently ranked KEO #44 in the Top 100 Architects in the world.

KEO strives to be recognized globally and regionally as one of the finest project consultancy firms contributing to client success wherever we work.
KEO International Consultant
Senior Transportation Planner / Modeler (Former Employee) –  Doha, DAWNovember 6, 2014
Enjoyed every aspect of life and work at KEO.Got opportunities to work on challenging projects.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEO International Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2