KEO International Consultants

KEO International Consultants Employee Reviews

Qatar99 reviews
As an international organisation KEO is well positioned in the world. I gained very positive and creative experience from this organisation. Every employee in KEO getting good respect.
We work as a team, study as a team and collaborate as a team. Parking area is not difficult as its front is a vacant lot. Flexible timing is applied.
Pros
Monthly design gathering.
Cons
No free schooling/tuitions for children.
Work place culture supportive
Team work

Most enjoyable part of job

Management is excellent supportive

At every site we can learn new and innovative knowledge
Excellent consultancy to work with. Managing and execution of works with guidance from senior management. Good learning experience gained. excellent work atmosphere
good learning experience, you can be immersed to different type of projects that contribute a lot in your learning experiences. workloads are manageable
Pros
workloads are manageable
God Company with lots of Learning Experience. Engineers are very Cooperative and always eager to share their Experience. Worked in a very crucial and important Project World Wide
Here I felt very confident handling even the hardest tasks because of the support of my directors and colleagues. I am thankful to be working for KEO.
Pros
Supportive Directors and High-level Management
Cons
Adequate salary
Workplace culture in KEO is excellent. There is mutual respect between the colleagues. Management and staffs are very cooperative and professional. Always an enjoyable place to work.
The day resume from 7 am until 4 pm, Entire office team staff has a good understanding and works friendly, we communicate frequently and resolve the issues, Review of contractor's submissions, claims, invoices, meetings, discussion, preparing correspondence to client/contractor, constructability issues and problem solving, mitigate the delays, avoid cost impact to the client, etc....

Being the part of the construction field and having a tiring day of hectic work, the hardest part is to sit and work overtime and the enjoyable time is every weekend day of the week.
Typical day at work; inspection & making reports, etc.
I learned a lot with regards to my profession.

Management wise is organized

The hardest part of the job is working in night shift
Very good Company. Nice Work environment. Good job security. I worked with them for 4.6 years. Due to some situation i am moved to saudi arabia. KEO is the very good company to work.
Productive and workplace with fun loving people.Supporting management with balanced lifestyle with family and works.
Workplace culture is made up of the values, beliefs, underlying assumptions, attitudes, and behaviors shared by a group of people.
The working day starts at 7 AM with some flexibility as long you stay 8 hours + one hour lunch time. Seniors provides opportunity to learn and they provide workshops.
Working in KEO 8 hour per day, working as Quantity Surveyor evaluate contractor payment application, variation orders, measurement and checking drawings by CAD.
Supervision and inspection of electrical installation.
It adds more experience to my careers.

Learned to managed site people and contributes to accomplishments

No hardest jobs.Based on my experience.

Enjoyable part of my jobs is with co-workers and coordination.
Pros
Free foods, tea and water.
Cons
lunchbreak, one day off for a week, free health insurance
- Assisting the Construction Manager, Sr. Zone Manager, Zone Managers
- Provide administrative support to management through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities
Good Management
Helpfull employees

Great and Friendly environment.

Document Control department is very helpful to all engineers, Contractors and Client as well
Company needs to provide more training enhancement program to employees so that employee can grow and be familiarize with new methodologies towards innovation and progress.
Pros
N.A
Cons
Healthcare for Dental
It is a great opportunity to work with a professional team and a well organize company. Keo extended their support through additional advance learning and education.
Nice work place and I learned very much at this place. The management is excellent, I have enjoy working with my boss.
The most enjoyable part of my work that it was just the exact thing I do all over my career life.
As a post contract Quantity Surveyor, Company did not get any responsibility about who are working in Project base. Once the Project finished we have to find new job. This is the one I have faced in big problem.
Cons
Medical insuarence
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEO International Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2