KEO International Consultants

KEO International Consultants Employee Reviews

Qatar99 reviews
As an international organisation KEO is well positioned in the world. I gained very positive and creative experience from this organisation. Every employee in KEO getting good respect.
KEO International Consultants. Very good company
Engineers , managers ,Hr Department all Section Really good

working environment and facilities very good.
I worked with KEO about 10 years considering it was my family.
KEO directed by a smart management, they respect the employees, appreciate their efforts and support them, improve their knowledges with experienced staff and excellent management.

They have very good environment, listen to the employees ideas and working to improve the work level and their system.

High level consultants following international standards /regulations in their design, updating their projects specification with the latest technology and achieving the best for their clients.
Pros
Offering lunch & learn for diifferent field, free lunch & cake for birthdays of the staff with family environment
Cons
40h per week
Overall working in KEO in my experience is good. I have more time with myself and family. Pressure in work is normal its how you schedule and handle situation but for me its tolerable the rush job. and the people Ive worked are very nice and professional.
Pros
every end of the month they have cake day for employees who celebrate they're birthday
Cons
strict dress code
Professional, productive, and very good place to work
you will find good salary and benefits nice office and building

nice staff good manager and most all very good company.
Pros
free beverages
Cons
one hour lucnh breal
KEO beleived and trusted me so I gave it all my dedication to contribute to its success. Working in KEO was a great move in my career and they were so generous to train me and push me forward.
KEO is multi-national company with mega scale projects in various sectors .
Its a great company to emphasize your skills and leap your career but unhealthy and poor management and leadership skills the main concern
Pros
Flexible Timing, as long as you do your work you.re good
Cons
Poor leardeshipand Mangement
Generally good company but no company support and no job security. No matter how much effort and time you put not appreciated against employer interest to keep their business. No investment on employees. The company business is to resale experts individuals on profit bases regardless building or/ and enhance them. Typical consultant services but they are good in this with smart influenced high level managers
Pros
Organized with good procedures and templates
Cons
projectized, less training and support to employees more on employer interests
Increment is almost impossible to achieve. Old employees get stuck every year waiting for something to happen. Only those on top get recognized and given rewards, those that are under that work hard don't get the recognition and reward they deserve.
Pros
Good HR Services
Cons
Salary Increment almost non existent
Typical consulting company which makes money by selling your skills to the client. Your job is secure as long as some client pays for you.

No financial or professional grown- not even annual salary increments.
Pros
Timely salary, fixed working hours
Cons
Poor job security. no professional or financial growth. No annual salary increments
A very nice work environment to work with. Well organized company with a very high professional management standard. A lot of innovations can be learned and taught.
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
Overwork
A typical day at work in construction is full of perspiration particularly in summer time or ramadan time, where temperature is so hot. This is the time where we need to drink plenty of water, at least at the start of the day
Working with KEO Colleagues was good experience. There is a huge gap between Management and HR. No Promotions, no Increments. Work culture is very good.
good
Diverse group. The atmosphere is enclosed to groups pertaining to nationality. I cant say anything else. My direct boss was good to me and helpful. I didn't stay there for a long time
Friendly atmosphere to work, Good management, a company that is willing to help the needy. Give good package which suits your experience, Flexible man hours, I've learned a lot on this company.
KEO has very strong business core values and uplifts each and every one of it's employees. KEO is one of the best known firms in the Middle East, and might I add an award winning company. KEO stands out as one of the best consulting firms.
Pros
Monthly birthday celebrations
KEO is a great place to work as the people are easy going and the environment is conducive for growth.

They are very professional and are able to provide the best to their clients since all the disciplines are under one roof
KEO International Consultants is a very good place to work with. Got an opportunity to work with a very good team , very understandable. Great people at all levels of the company - joining makepositive is like joining a family and everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together. Friendly atmosphere. Amazing people.
KEO is very systematic and with a high standard of working environment. People are very professional and easy to get along with. The management are very kind hearted and people friendly.
Pros
Monthly get together, project team building
KEO is very good company with amazing management. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with different culture, flexible and hard-worker team.
KEO is a large construction company in Doha, having joined the summer internship program they organize was a very huge learning opportunity that i have gained a lot of experience from.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEO International Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2