KEO International Consultants Employee Review

View all KEO International Consultants reviews

Design Engineer: internship program, June to Aug 2015 – 2016
Design Engineer: internship program (Former Employee) –  QatarAugust 22, 2019
KEO International Consultants - Design Engineer: internship program, June to Aug 2015 – 2016
To work continuously towards building up my technical skills, professional expertise, overall development, and establishing a career with a leading corporate with a committed and dedicated practical environment, which would benefit the growth of my personal skills and the development of my potential, as I have the capability to work in any challenging environment as a lead civil engineer
Pros
Free Luanches
Cons
Healthcare

Other KEO International Consultants Employee Reviews

Excellent Employer, Excellent Employees, High Quality Service
Document Controller / Secretary (Former Employee) –  QatarNovember 19, 2019
The working atmosphere is so pleasant, managers treat everyone equally. All employees are professional and the conduct of work always exceeds the expectation.
Good work place
Assistant Resident Engineer (Structures and Tunnels) (Current Employee) –  DohaOctober 22, 2019
I joined in August 2012, this company has such fine professionals. The working environment is good. The salary package that they are providing to the employees is fair enough. It is higher than the other companies and no salary delayed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEO International Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2