KEO International Consultants
KEO International Consultants Employee Review

Design Engineer: internship program, June to Aug 2015 – 2016

August 22, 2019
KEO International Consultants - Design Engineer: internship program, June to Aug 2015 – 2016
To work continuously towards building up my technical skills, professional expertise, overall development, and establishing a career with a leading corporate with a committed and dedicated practical environment, which would benefit the growth of my personal skills and the development of my potential, as I have the capability to work in any challenging environment as a lead civil engineer
Pros
Free Luanches
Cons
Healthcare
June 10, 2020
Architect/ Review/ Site/ FF & E (Former Employee) - Qatar
KEO is like a manpower supplier they meet client requirement, there is a very slim chance of getting retained after the contract.
Salary package is based on nationality and not much on competence.Even if one gets a higher job position, your salary package remains the same.
June 7, 2020
Land Surveyor (Former Employee) - Qatar
As an international organisation KEO is well positioned in the world. I gained very positive and creative experience from this organisation. Every employee in KEO getting good respect.
May 2, 2020
Senior project engineer Geotechnical (Former Employee) - Qatar
Overall good company. Nowadays struggling to survive. The situation is altogether different now. Ensure that they have adequate projects in hand. All the best.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEO International Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2