KEO International Consultants
KEO International Consultants Employee Review

Excellent Company

May 16, 2016
KEO is a world class professional design and management services,award winning architectural design,progressive engineering,and highly ranked project and construction management.Working in this prestigious company is an achievement to my experience,good working environment to my colleagues and no boring time during the period of my employment.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the monthly get together of everybody during lunch time to have a break for every work and hardships at site works.
June 10, 2020
KEO is like a manpower supplier they meet client requirement, there is a very slim chance of getting retained after the contract.
Salary package is based on nationality and not much on competence.Even if one gets a higher job position, your salary package remains the same.
September 5, 2018
Same roleSame location
Increment is almost impossible to achieve. Old employees get stuck every year waiting for something to happen. Only those on top get recognized and given rewards, those that are under that work hard don't get the recognition and reward they deserve.
Pros
Good HR Services
Cons
Salary Increment almost non existent
January 23, 2020
Same location
Good learning experience for an intern.Helped me in understanding work culture and on site requirements .Good pay scale for an employee.Good exposure in working with international communities .
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEO International Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2