KEO International Consultants

KEO International Consultants Employee Review

View all KEO International Consultants reviews

Fun And Challenging workplace
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  QPD, West Bay, Doha,QAtarJanuary 3, 2017
A typical day would start with reviewing the day's inspection schedule. Also review any drawings (as built and shop drawing) to be reviewed for submissin to manager. I have a very comfortable and fun filled inter action with my manager and co workers. The hardest part of my job would be trying to balance if I will approve or reject any inspection based on the project specifications and limitations within the site requirement. I was lucky enough that my manager is very technically adept and imparted many useful tips and knowledge regarding my pofession.
Pros
A very comfortable work site environment
Cons
Shouting match with the contractor, frustration regarding site installation.

Other KEO International Consultants Employee Reviews

productive and fun
Project Management Intern (Former Employee) –  DohaJanuary 23, 2020
Good learning experience for an intern.Helped me in understanding work culture and on site requirements .Good pay scale for an employee.Good exposure in working with international communities .
Excellent work culture
Health and Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  DohaDecember 30, 2019
A good company to work with and competitive salary and perks.
Very good work culture.woul love to work with qualified staff and skilled work force .An international company with various projects across the world.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Long shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEO International Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2