KEO International Consultants

KEO International Consultants Employee Review

View all KEO International Consultants reviews

Very Approachable HR Staffs; A stable and good company..
Executive Secretary / Document Controller (Current Employee) –  DuhailSeptember 30, 2016
My typical type of work is not that hard and pressured type. I always make sure that I finished all the jobs at the same day.

I learned that everyday is a new learning day... Learned to be flexible to be able to communicate with people / colleague / people from different companies working at the same project. I practiced patience at all times...

The most enjoyable part of working is when you really love your work, you will never noticed that you already finished years. It is also an accomplishment to finish a project.

Other KEO International Consultants Employee Reviews

productive and fun
Project Management Intern (Former Employee) –  DohaJanuary 23, 2020
Good learning experience for an intern.Helped me in understanding work culture and on site requirements .Good pay scale for an employee.Good exposure in working with international communities .
Excellent work culture
Health and Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  DohaDecember 30, 2019
A good company to work with and competitive salary and perks.
Very good work culture.woul love to work with qualified staff and skilled work force .An international company with various projects across the world.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Long shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEO International Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2