KEO International Consultants
KEO International Consultants Employee Review

Good enviroment and people

February 21, 2019
very good workplace culture, enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a friendly and fun atmosphere, and I actually enjoyed going to work each morning.
•I felt the leadership team was great as well. They knew all of their employees on a first name basis and tried to make those personal connections. I also enjoyed that fact that the office tried to do community outreach with local organizations
June 10, 2020
Architect/ Review/ Site/ FF & E (Former Employee) - Qatar
KEO is like a manpower supplier they meet client requirement, there is a very slim chance of getting retained after the contract.
Salary package is based on nationality and not much on competence.Even if one gets a higher job position, your salary package remains the same.
June 7, 2020
Land Surveyor (Former Employee) - Qatar
As an international organisation KEO is well positioned in the world. I gained very positive and creative experience from this organisation. Every employee in KEO getting good respect.
May 2, 2020
Senior project engineer Geotechnical (Former Employee) - Qatar
Overall good company. Nowadays struggling to survive. The situation is altogether different now. Ensure that they have adequate projects in hand. All the best.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEO International Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2