KEO International Consultants Employee Review

View all KEO International Consultants reviews

Challenging and fun workplace
Document Controller (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarOctober 27, 2015
KEO International Consultants' typical day at work was challenging. There are 20 - 30 new drawings/ documents that come in the office. The number of documents may vary depending on the stage of the project i.e. Bore Hole stage or Glazing stage

I learned that the key to a successful documentation is about presence of mind and following of the system procedure of the company. It is always the about the day to day process that I must perform utmost precision and focus. Because every single document is VERY important. I want to make sure that I thoroughly document all that comes in, circulates and goes out in the office.

When it comes to management, I really commend my immediate supervisor, the Project Manager. He is from New Zealand and KEO did a great job finding a very talented and professional PM. In line with this, as a result, the project management is on time on the timeline schedule.

The management of KEO when it comes to their employees was really outstanding. They treated us with respect and professionalism. Not to mention their on time transfer of salary every month.

My co-workers were from different parts of the world.

Our office boys were from Bangladesh and Nepal. I had a great job related experience with them. Because they are industrious, kind and polite.

Our project manager was from New Zealand. He was a down to earth and professional when it comes to trusting me in my document control abilities.

The hardest part of the job which I have been into was when I adopted the document procedures in a Consultancy firm. I believe that the process is
  more... way off different than my previous job. But as soon as I got the system process going, I had a smooth and easy flow of work.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when the team accomplishes a task at hand, such as monthly report and project stage (bore holes), efficiently and up to date. We celebrated and tapped eachother's shoulder for a job well done. This was very empowering and inspiring because it boosted our confidence and team work - camaraderie.
Pros
Health Insurance
Cons
6 days a week work

Other KEO International Consultants Employee Reviews

Excellent work culture
Health and Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  DohaDecember 30, 2019
A good company to work with and competitive salary and perks.
Very good work culture.woul love to work with qualified staff and skilled work force .An international company with various projects across the world.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Long shifts
Excellent Employer, Excellent Employees, High Quality Service
Document Controller / Secretary (Former Employee) –  QatarNovember 19, 2019
The working atmosphere is so pleasant, managers treat everyone equally. All employees are professional and the conduct of work always exceeds the expectation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEO International Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2