KEO International Consultants Pay & Benefits reviews

Good work place
Assistant Resident Engineer (Structures and Tunnels) (Current Employee) –  DohaOctober 22, 2019
I joined in August 2012, this company has such fine professionals. The working environment is good. The salary package that they are providing to the employees is fair enough. It is higher than the other companies and no salary delayed.
supportive workmates
Stakeholder Coordinator (Former Employee) –  DohaAugust 19, 2019
working at KEO was challenging and workmates really are good bond, but employees were not getting increase for more than eight years. yet direct managers were supportive and understanding.
Pros
supportive managers and workmates
Cons
no salary increase for many years
Good Consultant Company
Civil/Structural Engineer (Current Employee) –  DohaMay 24, 2019
Worked almost 9 years with them, management is superb though salary increment is only at top level personnel-regular employees never got salary increase.
Pros
Good consultant company, management is top level.
Cons
No salary increase for regular employees, only for managerial position
Nice place to work and friendly Environment.
Inspector Highways (Current Employee) –  DohaMarch 18, 2019
Can adjust and will get full support from the Seniors. Company Policies are good. Salary payment is on time. HR department is very cooperative. Promising career development.
Working in KEO is very family oriented you have time for yourself and family
Senior Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 24, 2018
Overall working in KEO in my experience is good. I have more time with myself and family. Pressure in work is normal its how you schedule and handle situation but for me its tolerable the rush job. and the people Ive worked are very nice and professional.
Pros
every end of the month they have cake day for employees who celebrate they're birthday
Cons
strict dress code
nice office with free coffee serving
AutoCAD Designer (Current Employee) –  DohaOctober 17, 2018
Professional, productive, and very good place to work
you will find good salary and benefits nice office and building
nice staff good manager and most all very good company.
Pros
free beverages
Cons
one hour lucnh breal
Nice Marketing
Architect (Former Employee) –  DohaSeptember 5, 2018
Increment is almost impossible to achieve. Old employees get stuck every year waiting for something to happen. Only those on top get recognized and given rewards, those that are under that work hard don't get the recognition and reward they deserve.
Pros
Good HR Services
Cons
Salary Increment almost non existent
Average company. OK salary
Senior EICA Engineer (Current Employee) –  DohaJuly 26, 2018
Typical consulting company which makes money by selling your skills to the client. Your job is secure as long as some client pays for you.

No financial or professional grown- not even annual salary increments.
Pros
Timely salary, fixed working hours
Cons
Poor job security. no professional or financial growth. No annual salary increments
Result oriented office.
Architectural Inspector (Former Employee) –  DohaMay 20, 2018
A very nice work environment to work with. Well organized company with a very high professional management standard. A lot of innovations can be learned and taught.
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
Overwork
A place to grow and learn
Public Relations Assistant (Current Employee) –  QatarDecember 21, 2017
Here I felt very confident handling even the hardest tasks because of the support of my directors and colleagues. I am thankful to be working for KEO.
Pros
Supportive Directors and High-level Management
Cons
Adequate salary
Good company to work with and ambiance site.
Site Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) –  DohaJune 6, 2017
Supervision and inspection of electrical installation.
It adds more experience to my careers.
Learned to managed site people and contributes to accomplishments
No hardest jobs.Based on my experience.
Enjoyable part of my jobs is with co-workers and coordination.
Pros
Free foods, tea and water.
Cons
lunchbreak, one day off for a week, free health insurance
Peaceful Working Environment
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  DohaOctober 29, 2016
Very cooperative and well qualified Managers ready to clarify any work related issues at anytime.
A good place to learn more about the modern and the latest technique in the work.
Pros
Monthly Get together with Sumptious Lunch celebrating the Birthday persons of that month
Cons
Use to have Fun days, enjoying with family get together and picnics.
Pros - best place for learning - interesting people - flexible work culture - lots of training
Mechanical Inspector (Current Employee) –  DohaMarch 22, 2016
Pros
Good salary package and overall health insurance scheme.
HR Dept , is excellent , very helpful as long you are in the right , straight and sincere .
Work environment is professional, but if you have a soft heart and not be able to adapt tot he speed and take responsibilities ,better not to apply to a position , KEO demands commitment and professionalism , its is not a perfect company but is the best company I have worked for .
Challenging and fun workplace
Document Controller (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarOctober 27, 2015
KEO International Consultants' typical day at work was challenging. There are 20 - 30 new drawings/ documents that come in the office. The number of documents may vary depending on the stage of the project i.e. Bore Hole stage or Glazing stage

I learned that the key to a successful documentation is about presence of mind and following of the system procedure of the company. It is always the about the day to day process that I must perform utmost precision and focus. Because every single document is VERY important. I want to make sure that I thoroughly document all that comes in, circulates and goes out in the office.

When it comes to management, I really commend my immediate supervisor, the Project Manager. He is from New Zealand and KEO did a great job finding a very talented and professional PM. In line with this, as a result, the project management is on time on the timeline schedule.

The management of KEO when it comes to their employees was really outstanding. They treated us with respect and professionalism. Not to mention their on time transfer of salary every month.

My co-workers were from different parts of the world.

Our office boys were from Bangladesh and Nepal. I had a great job related experience with them. Because they are industrious, kind and polite.

Our project manager was from New Zealand. He was a down to earth and professional when it comes to trusting me in my document control abilities.

The hardest part of the job which I have been into was when I adopted the document procedures in a Consultancy firm. I believe that the process is
  more... way off different than my previous job. But as soon as I got the system process going, I had a smooth and easy flow of work.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when the team accomplishes a task at hand, such as monthly report and project stage (bore holes), efficiently and up to date. We celebrated and tapped eachother's shoulder for a job well done. This was very empowering and inspiring because it boosted our confidence and team work - camaraderie.
Pros
Health Insurance
Cons
6 days a week work
Good working Atmosphere.But no evaluation and increment
Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Doha, DAWOctober 20, 2015
Good working Atmosphere.But no evaluation and increment.The company has too many projects in qatar giving high salaries to white people.For indians the salary is very low