KEO International Consultants

KEO International Consultants Employee Reviews for Senior Mechanical Engineer

I loved every minute I worked with KEOIC.Friendly relations with every body.Lovely place to work.Nice management strict but lovely and friendly.I recommend to join KEOic
We work as a team, study as a team and collaborate as a team. Parking area is not difficult as its front is a vacant lot. Flexible timing is applied.
Pros
Monthly design gathering.
Cons
No free schooling/tuitions for children.
The day resume from 7 am until 4 pm, Entire office team staff has a good understanding and works friendly, we communicate frequently and resolve the issues, Review of contractor's submissions, claims, invoices, meetings, discussion, preparing correspondence to client/contractor, constructability issues and problem solving, mitigate the delays, avoid cost impact to the client, etc.... Being the part of the construction field and having a tiring day of hectic work, the hardest part is to sit and work overtime and the enjoyable time is every weekend day of the week.
Very good Company. Nice Work environment. Good job security. I worked with them for 4.6 years. Due to some situation i am moved to saudi arabia. KEO is the very good company to work.
Very cooperative and well qualified Managers ready to clarify any work related issues at anytime. A good place to learn more about the modern and the latest technique in the work.
Pros
Monthly Get together with Sumptious Lunch celebrating the Birthday persons of that month
Cons
Use to have Fun days, enjoying with family get together and picnics.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KEO International Consultants?