KEO International Consultants

KEO International Consultants Employee Reviews for Document Controller in Doha

Document Controller6 reviews
Doha6 reviews
KEO is very good company with amazing management. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with different culture, flexible and hard-worker team.
good learning experience, you can be immersed to different type of projects that contribute a lot in your learning experiences. workloads are manageable
Pros
workloads are manageable
- Assisting the Construction Manager, Sr. Zone Manager, Zone Managers
- Provide administrative support to management through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities
Good Management
Helpfull employees

Great and Friendly environment.

Document Control department is very helpful to all engineers, Contractors and Client as well
Very professional team and management. Managements are strong enough to bring more projects even at the recession period company had handfull of projects.
KEO International Consultants' typical day at work was challenging. There are 20 - 30 new drawings/ documents that come in the office. The number of documents may vary depending on the stage of the project i.e. Bore Hole stage or Glazing stage

I learned that the key to a successful documentation is about presence of mind and following of the system procedure of the company. It is always the about the day to day process that I must perform utmost precision and focus. Because every single document is VERY important. I want to make sure that I thoroughly document all that comes in, circulates and goes out in the office.

When it comes to management, I really commend my immediate supervisor, the Project Manager. He is from New Zealand and KEO did a great job finding a very talented and professional PM. In line with this, as a result, the project management is on time on the timeline schedule.

The management of KEO when it comes to their employees was really outstanding. They treated us with respect and professionalism. Not to mention their on time transfer of salary every month.

My co-workers were from different parts of the world.

Our office boys were from Bangladesh and Nepal. I had a great job related experience with them. Because they are industrious, kind and polite.

Our project manager was from New Zealand. He was a down to earth and professional when it comes to trusting me in my document control abilities.

The hardest part of the job which I have been into was when I adopted the document procedures in a Consultancy firm. I believe that the process is
 - more...
Pros
Health Insurance
Cons
6 days a week work
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEO International Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2