KEO International Consultants Employee Reviews for Document Controller in Doha

Secretary/Document Controller (Current Employee) –  DohaJanuary 2, 2018
good learning experience, you can be immersed to different type of projects that contribute a lot in your learning experiences. workloads are manageable
Pros
workloads are manageable
Daily routine
Secretary/ Document Controller (Current Employee) –  DohaMay 14, 2017
- Assisting the Construction Manager, Sr. Zone Manager, Zone Managers
- Provide administrative support to management through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities
Overall Friendly environment
Document Controller (Current Employee) –  Doha, QAMay 3, 2017
Good Management
Helpfull employees
Great and Friendly environment.
Document Control department is very helpful to all engineers, Contractors and Client as well
A secured place for job
Document Controller (Former Employee) –  Doha, QAMarch 21, 2017
Very professional team and management. Managements are strong enough to bring more projects even at the recession period company had handfull of projects.
Challenging and fun workplace
Document Controller (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarOctober 27, 2015
KEO International Consultants' typical day at work was challenging. There are 20 - 30 new drawings/ documents that come in the office. The number of documents may vary depending on the stage of the project i.e. Bore Hole stage or Glazing stage

I learned that the key to a successful documentation is about presence of mind and following of the system procedure of the company. It is always the about the day to day process that I must perform utmost precision and focus. Because every single document is VERY important. I want to make sure that I thoroughly document all that comes in, circulates and goes out in the office.

When it comes to management, I really commend my immediate supervisor, the Project Manager. He is from New Zealand and KEO did a great job finding a very talented and professional PM. In line with this, as a result, the project management is on time on the timeline schedule.

The management of KEO when it comes to their employees was really outstanding. They treated us with respect and professionalism. Not to mention their on time transfer of salary every month.

My co-workers were from different parts of the world.

Our office boys were from Bangladesh and Nepal. I had a great job related experience with them. Because they are industrious, kind and polite.

Our project manager was from New Zealand. He was a down to earth and professional when it comes to trusting me in my document control abilities.

The hardest part of the job which I have been into was when I adopted the document procedures in a Consultancy firm. I believe that the process is
  more... way off different than my previous job. But as soon as I got the system process going, I had a smooth and easy flow of work.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when the team accomplishes a task at hand, such as monthly report and project stage (bore holes), efficiently and up to date. We celebrated and tapped eachother's shoulder for a job well done. This was very empowering and inspiring because it boosted our confidence and team work - camaraderie.
Pros
Health Insurance
Cons
6 days a week work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEO International Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2